Ok i am making some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen i dont live in america so i dont know any walmarts i can buy where ever i see in my country but i just need the thinngs thats ALL

SpartanNoob said:
thank you wery much and what is the glue type u said hot glue can you give me a pic of hot glue please and is the cardstock best to use?
We have told you 6 times now, 110lb cardstock.

SpartanNoob said:
listen i dont live in america so i dont know any walmarts i can buy where ever i see in my country but i just need the thinngs thats ALL

You dont need walmart, any big store will sell most of these materials, big stores that sell everything, from house, automobile, to food. We dont know what type of stores you have in your country, so dont act like we can read your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
his models are from the beta but he cleaned them up

Robogenisis models are more of the high def

If your looking for less folds i think FS has one of the best models and there smooth

oh i think i will make that one becides everyone says that its easer to make and they look beter too: all in one easy to make, Mark VI and from halo 3 . i think for a noob like me its just the armor i need to star Master Chiefing Around :D

I dont mean to be rude, but if you want help, we need to understand you, type with grammar and spelling, I cant understand what you are saying in the past several post.

*facepalm*
This is WHAT YOU NEED! EXACTLY

-Fiberglass cloth
-Fiberglass Resin
-110 lb cardstock They don't even make 100 lb I think
and LOW HEAT HOTGLUE!

THANK YOU ill buy evrything this weekend and ill star making this weeknd too . but i gotta learn somethings first like how to resing the thing i made.and other thanks everyone though. and then i will need so make my height and my specifications so that the armour can be my size .. well i will post when i need help..

You will need paint also.

A gold visor from ebay.

paintbrushes from a craft store.

Really, everything you need wasnt listed, but those are the basics.

Btw, if you reread my post, it says 110lb.

Oh and, just buy cardstock for now, you dont want to buy everything, then find out "omg pep is too hard" then you wasted 150 dollars on materials you cant use.

Xavier said:
Resin. Bondo. Mask. Fiberglass Cloth. 30 Brushes. 3 Cans of Spray Paint. 110lb Cardstock. Glue Gun.

EDIT: If your going for high def, your going to need to spend more than $150, You'll need lots of bondo.

well i think my boots helmet and handplates are high def. And What is Bondo? and i need fibreglass resin right? And Can You Write Me The How much do i need resin Bondo Fibreglass cloth? And big small or normal sized brushes?

look it up for yourself the exact price is different in different countries i don't even know how much it is in the UK or if its even called bondo but atleast i don't ask about it i look for it, can you show some sort of intelligence please. and read the stickies thats what they are there for. what stores do u have in Lithuania once you found that store see if they have a webpage and look for if they sell the stuff you need.

CrAzY CH13F said:
look it up for yourself the exact price is different in different countries i don't even know how much it is in the UK or if its even called bondo but atleast i don't ask about it i look for it, can you show some sort of intelligence please. and read the stickies thats what they are there for. what stores do u have in Lithuania once you found that store see if they have a webpage and look for if they sell the stuff you need.

im asking how many gallons of resin and bondo i need!!!!!!

CrAzY CH13F said:

im asking how many gallons of resin and bondo i need!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back