ok i need 360 veiw pics of some finished helmets and body armor come show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungblaze142k6

ok i need some 360 veiws of your helmets i need sum nicley done detaild helmets ok as a matter of fact i need these specific veiws back,front,side left-right,front left at an angle,front right at an angle, i need the bottom of the helmet as well im asking for all of these specific pics because im going to mold mines and i need all of these veiws for sum serious refrencing so please hook me up and i need alll of these real close not so close were i cant even se the whole helm lol but just sum good pics because there gonna b all on my wall as i sculpt so please every one pitch in and can everyone please give me these angles thanx dudes :lol: also do the same for the armor dudes

insperaition said:
ok i need some 360 veiws of your helmets i need sum nicley done detaild helmets ok as a matter of fact i need these specific veiws back,front,side left-right,front left at an angle,front right at an angle, i need the bottom of the helmet as well im asking for all of these specific pics because im going to mold mines and i need all of these veiws for sum serious refrencing so please hook me up and i need alll of these real close not so close were i cant even se the whole helm lol but just sum good pics because there gonna b all on my wall as i sculpt so please every one pitch in and can everyone please give me these angles thanx dudes :lol: also do the same for the armor dudes
there's a video with 360 degree view of some1's helmet on this site...

Look for BlueRealm
Click Here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
there's a video with 360 degree view of some1's helmet on this site...

Look for BlueRealm
Click Here...
thankx allot for the help as a matter of fact i sent blue realm messages on youtube but i really just need pics so i can look at em forever and i can really stare hard at it but i cant look at the screen for so long but this is an exelent video
it gives me hope lol

insperaition said:
no i mean like an actual helm that you did or a sketch of it the same for the body and every thing has to b seperate so send it too my email yungblaze142k6@aol.com

juss like how sean beadly did it thats beutifull by the way bradly now if anything ima need the rest of the armor to but thats exactly how i wanted it

insperaition said:
thankx allot for the help as a matter of fact i sent blue realm messages on youtube but i really just need pics so i can look at em forever and i can really stare hard at it but i cant look at the screen for so long but this is an exelent video
it gives me hope lol

insperaition said:
no i mean like an actual helm that you did or a sketch of it the same for the body and every thing has to b seperate so send it too my email yungblaze142k6@aol.com

well you asked for pictures of br's helmet and thats what I gave you. He has all the angles, and the pictures are good size.

MasterChief2.jpg

insperaition said:
juss like how sean beadly did it thats beutifull by the way bradly now if anything ima need the rest of the armor to but thats exactly how i wanted it
as a matter of fact exactly like that. i didnt even click the link sorry bout that

insperaition said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back