OK where we left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like that topic about the nerds! Let's get jacked up on mountain dew. Like Chief here!

H2_chiefandodstsdothedewcopy1.jpg

Aultin the Spartan said:
Just like that topic about the nerds! Let's get jacked up on mountain dew. Like Chief here!

H2_chiefandodstsdothedewcopy1.jpg
god i love that pic =D thats prolly where they got the idea for th stuff. the prob is i dont have any md :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! You gotta go get some! OMG! LIke wth! OH CRUD MY inner prep is coming out! I need MD! Oh wait here it is. *Passes a can to Frag* Hurry before we turn to preps! *Chugs his drink of MD* AAHHHH TASTES GOOD!

Was this topic about continuing from the topic that was closed or was this started from the post that Aultin posted well if it was from the close topic I'll post about that.

From one of the other post I was wondering how do you know if a girl actually likes you. I mean how do you actually know. I heard about them saying Hi to you a lot but maybe they are just being polite. I heard that just asking them would work. For me it did but I did miss one thing though. Here is what happened, this girl in my class(I liked her) :love: she was cute and she said hi to me a lot and she asked me if she can borrow my jacket sometimes when the teachers lowered the temperature in the room.She did hug me sometimes in the hallway . So I tried being a little more polite than I usually do towards girls(not saying I'm a jerk towards the other girls just a little nicer to her). This one time we had to run "The Mile" for phys ed it's like three laps around this big field. Anyway when my class ran it she usually was not that fast but had a lot of stamina so she could jog for a long time. When we were running she was jogging with me I didn't want a bad time on my 3 laps so I kinda sped up so when I was on my third lap(walking), she was only on her second lap so she slowed down and walked with me and I told her you should try to hurry up cause you need a certain time to pass so I was kinda worried for her but no she decided to walk with me so I just said ok then. She walked with me until I finished my third lap and she finished her second so she decided she would just jog the third lap to see if she would be able to JUST pass. So I decided to run an extra lap with her(hey why not extra exercise and maybe she would catch on that I liked her. So a couple weeks passed,so I just decided to tell her that I like her and asked her if she liked me or not. Ok well not exactly tell by the mouth but by picture and text.This is what I did I spent about three hours drawing this I don't know why it took me so long to make it maybe I was just trying to make it perfect. I drew a big heart that with all these roses and stars around it that said that "I like you" and then I drew another one that said "But Do You Like Me" then I sent her a picture text of the first drawing then couple seconds later I sent the second drawing. 2 minutes later she sent me a text that said "Aww Datz Cute". A couple minutes later she went on AIM and she said Hey and she asked me how I was doing and Vis Versa. Then I asked her if she liked me and she said "I kinda do because your pretty nice and your really funny but mostly I think your ok" then I was thinking aw man this great I like her and she likes me awesome. Then I was like so what are you doing right now she said "just hanging out at ma boyfriend's house. Man I felt like an idiot I did all that and forgot if she had a boyfriend or she was seeing anyone. But we still are friends though I just felt really stupid though. "owww my fingers" :mad:

Aultin the Spartan said:
That is crazy man.

I know but I'm glad she told me she liked me though instead of just lying just cause she got a boyfriend.
I was debating to type that or not I just wanted to get that out man my fingers hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there a slow chat topic in general, and more importantly: what is this all about?

If you got problems in love make a Topic called : [General love topic] troubles and experience, make a blog, put it on my space. Where not your personal Love doctors, (I do got a PhD in love but that another matter) But please stop spamming this threat full with completely useless things.

and your not huggable, guy's don't do huggable.. Guy do smell and watch football and drink beer and do not shave. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back