Old man blends halo 3 disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA, fairy dust!

That's actually sort of funny. Especially the smashing the Xplorer Controller at the beginning before blending it.

-Magnum

Whats worse is awhile ago when the Transformers movie toys were out..He blended an IMPOSSIBLE-TO-FIND Bumblebee figure...Made the little kid in me scream and cry...

He blends everything, guitar hero controllers, iphones, ipods, video games, action figures, yard rakes, you name it, he blended it.

AoBfrost said:
He blends everything, guitar hero controllers, iphones, ipods, video games, action figures, yard rakes, you name it, he blended it.

Hes the scrooge of the year. He may as well blend 100 dollar bills..

Last edited by a moderator:
Once he was blending a rake live and it jammed.

He blended a bunch of action figures including Chuck Norris and Chuck didn't blend. He blended a bunch of lightsticks, and a whole McDonalds meal. These things are fun to watch.

The rake did get stuck, but then seconds later the thing just spun at higher rpm;'s and devoured that rake handle.

He even blended a video camera he bought, tried to take it back to best buy, and almost returned it, he couldnt though because he said he dropped it in the blender by "accident", if he would have said thats how it came, it would have returned.

Will it blend is awesome. Com'on guys, I'm sure there have been times when you want to blend your halo disks.
I saw this guy blend a freakin' golf club.

Com'on, lolz.
"I'll press the master chief button"

it wasnt the real disc. my uncle knows the dude. he took a rewritable disc and put the H3 pic on it. you could tell if you looked real close at the disc. and if you dont beleive me then answere this. Why no blend the case? because he needs it for his real disc... duh...

Durlaburban said:
it wasnt the real disc. my uncle knows the dude. he took a rewritable disc and put the H3 pic on it. you could tell if you looked real close at the disc. and if you dont beleive me then answere this. Why no blend the case? because he needs it for his real disc... duh...
Pretty sure it was real. You can see the Xbox holograph around the center. Besides, if they blend iPods and iPhones, what's a $60 disc? small change, that's what.

AoBfrost said:
http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/watch-halo-3...dust-331085.php

Watch and cry halo fans, a recent internet fad called "will it blend" (willitblend.com) blends objects people request, fans requested...HALO 3!

Yes He blended the disc, into shreds, watch, cry, be amazed or upset.

Also, if you visit his website, apple fans cry too, blended an iphone!

my left leg started twitching and it made my stomach hurt....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back