On A Mission To Build 6 Suits! Yeah 6 Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rvalera may I say you are doing a mighty fine Job with all your armor. No slowing down and only speeding up, and quality always comes with it. I love it Rvalera, Keep it up. Can't wait see this all done.

rvalera11 said:
LOL I blame my friend's $#!Tty pepping skills, i tell them "take your time" but NOOO!! they get it done fast.

- Thats why i only trust myself when I'm pepping this kind of stuff, but whatever damage is already done you know :(

Oh well, s#$t happens!? Lol, its seariously not that big of a deal anyway, its just your last suit looked really nice and clean, and this one looks rushed and messy (so far). =P

Last edited by a moderator:
rvalera11 said:
Sorry for the double post I thought I wouldn't have enough room for the pics but heres the pepped marine suit

[attachment=14365:Image030.jpg]

LOL Sorry just had to do that

[attachment=14366:Image042.jpg]

[attachment=14367:Image068.jpg]

[attachment=14368:Image070.jpg]

elbows and shoulder pieces

[attachment=14369:Image075.jpg]

[attachment=14370:Image095.jpg]

I decided to see if the pieces would fit my leg so I just put it on(sorry for the bad quality)

ALSO another thing I HAD to do was make my lil cousin a Christmas gift (and given the fact he LOVES Iron man and War Machine I decided to make him the helmet)

I finished this helmet just b4 Christmas but I didn't have time to Bondo it which kinda sucks but he still loved it

[attachment=14371:Image051.jpg]

LOL sorry again just had to do it

[attachment=14372:Image054.jpg]

[attachment=14373:Image059.jpg]

[attachment=14374:Image061.jpg]

[attachment=14375:Image064.jpg]

Finished piece (I used a green sun visor I got from last year's Comic Con for the eyes)

LOL THE GREEN VISOR FROM THOSE POKER HATS? FROM THE G4 BOOTH PROMOTING 2MONTHS 2 MILLION? HAHA

YOU ARE PLANNING TO DRIVE TO SAN DIEGO WITH YOUR SUITS? ONE SUIT FOR EACH DAY? DO YOU EVEN HAVE TICKETS FOR COMIC CON YET?

PAULFIERCE said:
LOL THE GREEN VISOR FROM THOSE POKER HATS? FROM THE G4 BOOTH PROMOTING 2MONTHS 2 MILLION? HAHA

PAULFIERCE said:
YOU ARE PLANNING TO DRIVE TO SAN DIEGO WITH YOUR SUITS? ONE SUIT FOR EACH DAY? DO YOU EVEN HAVE TICKETS FOR COMIC CON YET?

ITS VERY LOUD IN THIS THREAD!!

Just remember to turn off caps lock, I forget all the time. ;)

PAULFIERCE said:

Yeah, if you don't know i have group of 5 ppl going with me, thats why we are making this amount of suits

Plus, i'm only goin on Friday and Saturday and yeah i do have the tickets for those days

Also thankx Pony

Keep up the good work. It has inspired me to start my marine armor. Now I just need to force my dad to take me to hobby lobby to get the last few things.

Just got started on my marine armor, and I pepped 2 shoulders and an elbow. Thanks for in inspiration and update soon.

BTW- whose Marine pep file are you useing

Thankx guys i really appreciate the comments :)

@ jake11124-I'm using the Files from the Halo Costuming Wikia, i do believe that Vrogy was the one who created these files. Anyways good to hear that i inspired you to start your own Marine Armor :) Good luck

Ok now

OK UPDATE!!!

1. Radio's came in Today!!! (bought about 6 of them, along with the headsets as well, going to use them for paintballing as well :) )

Photo0302.jpg

2. 2nd ODST CHEST and both shin strapping is finished

Photo0295.jpg

Photo0300.jpg

3. Decided to mess around and just place the rest of the pieces on just for fun :)

Photo0296.jpg

Photo0298.jpg

Photo0299.jpg

4. Marine Gut plate is made out of stratch and i just put a black canvas on it :)

Photo0283.jpg

Photo0282.jpg

Photo0286.jpg

Photo0285.jpg

Photo0290.jpg

Photo0291.jpg

Photo0288.jpg

Well Thats just about it, I wanna see if i can get a video update soon so yeah until next time I'll be working on my progress :)

Hello guys... I was hoping that LeeKegan was still doing a run of the Battle Rifles but no i was wrong :(

So i don't really know what to do at this point,...

- I was thinking to start a topic one on the classifieds to see if anyone was selling their Battle Rifle is that a good idea
huh.gif

- If that doesn't work out I'll just get a better AR from LINK (thats if he's still doing runs of those)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back