On A Mission To Build 6 Suits! Yeah 6 Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that doesn't work out I'll just get a better AR from LINK (thats if he's still doing runs of those)

If Link isn't making AR's, then go with Adam. He makes them at a fair price.

-Pony

I'm using the same files for my marine Just starting on the helmet and it looks like a nightmare to pep. the gut plate looks good, but I always thought it was OD not black. Minor detail that I'm not upset about, just pointing it out.

jake11124 said:
I'm using the same files for my marine Just starting on the helmet and it looks like a nightmare to pep. the gut plate looks good, but I always thought it was OD not black. Minor detail that I'm not upset about, just pointing it out.

YEah its hard to remember how the gut plate looked like. But i already bought a lot of yards of this black fabric and also i looked at the marine armor in the halo encyclopedia, and it looks black to me :)

Lord Devious said:
Rvalera, would you be interested in a DMR?

PM me.

Trying to send you a PM, but its freaking impossible with this slow a$$ internet, but PM SENT!!!

Roadwarrior said:
Love the gut plate, but IMO it needs more contrast so it doesn't blend in with the vest.

I really don't know if I'm going to wear the vest though, given the fact it's so freaking hot in that damn thing, but hey i think it looks good, and it sticks out somewhat
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
rvalera11 said:
I really don't know if I'm going to wear the vest though, given the fact it's so freaking hot in that damn thing, but hey i think it looks good, and it sticks out somewhat
unsure.gif

Yeah man... I've been searching frantically for something I won't pass out in from heat exhaustion at the con... I used thermal clothing before and well... I don't want to deep fry :p

But the gut plate DOES look good, it just blends in with that vest like Roadwarrior said

That's the reason I wanted to go as Ghost and not a Halo person cause the armor was so hot, but I bought a coat today and put all the stuff I have so far on, and it's frakin hot. It's not even funny. I guss when youre wearing a coat, pants, fogged up glasses, and a ski mask you get pretty hot.

Lol i guess we all have to suffer the heat, when we want to look cool...

...for the ladies of course jk LOL XD

oh and by the way got something in the mail again, i think you guys will love it.

I'll be sure to post in the next update :)

Im glad your joking, because when your in a costume, you aint gonna get much ladies (no offense), but yah sure, you are gonna look cool in front of them. =P

Altair651 said:
Im glad your joking, because when your in a costume, you aint gonna get much ladies (no offense), but yah sure, you are gonna look cool in front of them. =P

Psh, what woman can resist a squad of ODSTs? :p

Pfftt, yea.

All the cool chicks are "weird".

(dig video games as an example.)

Amen brother. Chicks these days wouldn't even touch or look at a suit that we made becuase they think we look weird wearing it.

Now, the young lady in the recon suit is what I call "normal". She isn't afraid of being rediculed(spelled right?) by everyone for dressing up like a video game character. Just look at her. It looks like she is having a great, if not awesome time at that con(was it a con?).

Artek, if that's you in the pic, then you are a bloody giant! You should've dressed up as the recon and the young lady as the ODST :) .

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Amen brother. Chicks these days wouldn't even touch or look at a suit that we made becuase they think we look weird wearing it.

Now, the young lady in the recon suit is what I call "normal". She isn't afraid of being rediculed(spelled right?) by everyone for dressing up like a video game character. Just look at her. It looks like she is having a great, if not awesome time at that con(was it a con?).

Artek, if that's you in the pic, then you are a bloody giant! You should've dressed up as the recon and the young lady as the ODST :) .

-Pony

tis me.. shes actually 4'10" which is why i look so big. im only 5'10" >[

haha

oh and yes. it was Kawaii Kon out here in Hawaii

Artek said:
tis me.. shes actually 4'10" which is why i look so big. im only 5'10" >[

haha

oh and yes. it was Kawaii Kon out here in Hawaii

WTF dude arent you the one with a thread that only had 3 weeks to get at least 3 suits done?

- Also guys I really do think its possible picking up chicks with these suits (well at least getting pics with them) :)

I'll see if i could get a update posted today LOL

Wow! No offense but you are all a little bit dumb!? =P Lol, jk, but seariously, I wasnt wanting to turn it into a big argument or anything, I was just clearly stating my opinion. And pony..... I wasnt dissing chicks, you just made my comment sound a little bit sexist? =/ And yah, getting pictures with them is understandable, theyll think you look cool, but they will think that you personality has nerd/dork writen all over it. Steriotipical people that cant understand that what we do, is what we love...... (experience). =(

rvalera11 said:
WTF dude arent you the one with a thread that only had 3 weeks to get at least 3 suits done?

- Also guys I really do think its possible picking up chicks with these suits (well at least getting pics with them) :)

I'll see if i could get a update posted today LOL

?????? oh realy?
P8040007.jpg

P8040008.jpg
and that was with my crapy suit

And pony..... I wasnt dissing chicks, you just made my comment sound a little bit sexist? =/

I know you weren't dude. I'm sorry.

When are we going to see another update dude? I'm dying over ynaw!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back