master_008.jpg

master_009.jpg

master_001.jpg

master_003.jpg

master_004.jpg

master_005.jpg

master_006.jpg

master_007.jpg

if that is the finished licensed armor (no way it could be .,..... could it?)

Then the 405th will majorly take off, or go out of business. One of the two.

Adam said:
if that is the finished licensed armor (no way it could be .,..... could it?)

Then the 405th will majorly take off, or go out of business. One of the two.
hope its not the 2nd one....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowzah, thats sick. I guess theres some backstory to this...
What do you mean that "the 405th will majorly take off, or go out of business. One of the two." ?

damn.....well i dont like how the shoulders are and the but plate looks like he has crap himself

yeah, not perfect, but wow. looks like the same paint job as the rubies doesn't it? Definitely professionally molded. Makes me wonder it is a rubies.

look, it was distributed like this:

master_010.jpg

master_012.jpg

The first couple pictures in this thread are STATUES. This must be officially licensed.

I like the shoulders, pauldrons always add an appropriate bit of presence and broadness.

Needs a decent undersuit to add some bulk and detail around the midriff and joints.

Would help if the guy wearing it didn't appear to be so weedy.

Need more 6'4" bodybuilders...

Indeed, it does look good. The helmet seems a bit to "sharp" if you compare it to the halo 3 trailer. Infact, everything looks really sharp. I was under the impression from the books that the edges were a bit more, forgiving per say. That said, top notch quality and fantastic paint job.

Also something that I see is that they are projecting this as H3 armor. Look at the hand plates....theyre still H2 style. While not a huge deal, its just a ispy kind of thing.

Well it look professional armor, good quality but some parts are rather strange. It looks like that butt armor is big enough for a porta potty....and the first ting that come to my mind when i look at the helmet is: Halo Wars

*is looking for the threat where the Halo wars Spartan IV was showing...

If that is the final version of the Licensed armor, I will take back every bad thing I've ever said about Rubies, which is a lot, considering all the junk they've churned out.

But, I've got this feeling that's not the final version of the Rubie's licensed armor. It looks like it was made to be part of a display in Korea, in the first picture on this page, it looks like it's a static piece, http://www.gamebrink.com/forums/user-news/...reaks-free.html, much like in the other pictures of it inside the bubble shield in that hallway. I can't help but wonder if some design company got a contract to sculpt up the armor for this display piece, and couldn't resist taking it out for a stroll. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back