One Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterGun

One Word T-shirts i think its a awesome idea the logo 405th name on it and the motto on back but i thinks its a cool idea

I think that's a great idea. We could even have a motto and then have it under the logo.

We could wear it at events/conventions.

;-)

I thought we'd be wearing our armor at conventions and such ;-) But yeah, good idea, Id do it. I really liked that Gears of What tshirt.

drgon47 said:
I thought we'd be wearing our armor at conventions and such ;-) But yeah, good idea, Id do it. I really liked that Gears of What tshirt.

For those who don't have armor or are working on armor.

:birthday:

And I like the shirt too.

Just an idea, but maybe the 405th website could have a store section?

But let's not build on that..focus on what we already have in stone for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just to wear around, promote the 405th.
It could on the front say "UNSC 405th Infantry" with the logo, on the back, "www.405th.com", above that is the Spartan's creed.
EDIT: I got a army nat'l guard recruiting shirt, ever get one? We could borrow the design a bit to make a recruiting shirt.

Ares said:
It could on the front say "UNSC 405th Infantry" with the logo, on the back, "www.405th.com", above that is the Spartan's creed.
EDIT: I got a army nat'l guard recruiting shirt, ever get one? We could borrow the design a bit to make a recruiting shirt.

Good idea as well.

Let's run this by Adam, as well as a possible 405th store with t-shirts, patches...etc...etc

This will help our merchandising greatly and help raise interest I believe.

darkesword2020 said:
Ares said:

Good idea as well.

Let's run this by Adam, as well as a possible 405th store with t-shirts, patches...etc...etc

This will help our merchandising greatly and help raise interest I believe.

make sure only members of the 405th can get into the store. we dont want ppl that arnt paying for membership buying patches etc. and not being part of the 405th claiming they are by wearing patches and shirts

drgon47 said:
thanks

that's all great guys, but there is no 405th right now. We need to get it started, then we can worry about marketing. Which means the donation bar has gotta move.

Anyone asking for t-shirts and patches, that hasn't donating, should consider it, so we get get moving on it. Then, we'll make all that great stuff!

For the 405th motto it should be something cool with the old evolved joke

You know

405th
Halo evolved

or
Costuming evolved
Armor Evolved

Do we want to keep these donations strictly to the Forum Members?
Or just how far do we want/need to go as advertising the creation of 405th?...
example: something as simple as a Myspace 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back