Opinions or suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Akaron

Loner161-2.PNG

I think I've narrowed down my armor set up between the two listed above. If I decide to go with the Right set I will likely attach the Emile Kukri to the left shoulder, If I go with the Left, I will likely attach the Emile Kukri to the upper left portion of the chest piece. in yalls opinion which would look better? ( I may go against what the community says, I am asking for a general consensus )

This is what I was thinking as well. it is more visually pleasing. looking at the armor it will probably be deployable if I make it well enough. fingers crossed. but I want your input on something Sean Anwalt do you think the halo 3 recon chest will mount easily to the mkV armor that is standard on this chest piece?

This is what I was thinking as well. it is more visually pleasing. looking at the armor it will probably be deployable if I make it well enough. fingers crossed. but I want your input on something Sean Anwalt do you think the halo 3 recon chest will mount easily to the mkV armor that is standard on this chest piece?
I know this question wasn't directed at me but as someone that has both a halo 3 recon chest piece and a reach chest piece I can say that "mounting" it isn't really an option but you could just make some modifications to make it fit together. It really depends on what materials you're using.

I know this question wasn't directed at me but as someone that has both a halo 3 recon chest piece and a reach chest piece I can say that "mounting" it isn't really an option but you could just make some modifications to make it fit together. It really depends on what materials you're using.
I see. so one thing Ive noticed about the halo 3 recon chest is that it has no back, which I find strange. but if it wont work then Ill stick with the standard chest piece :)

I see. so one thing Ive noticed about the halo 3 recon chest is that it has no back, which I find strange. but if it wont work then Ill stick with the standard chest piece :)
That's because all halo 3 chest pieces have the same universal mk 6 back, so if you wanted to make a halo 3 chest you would just download the mk 6 template and only make half of it. Or make the whole chest and just add on to it in the case of scout or CQC. Adding the recon chest to the mk 5 back isn't out of the question, in fact that's something I'm kinda interested to see. I'd recommend making the mk 5 template paper model and trying to fit the paper model of the recon chest on top, then you'd get an idea of how well it fits and how to modify it.

That's because all halo 3 chest pieces have the same universal mk 6 back, so if you wanted to make a halo 3 chest you would just download the mk 6 template and only make half of it. Or make the whole chest and just add on to it in the case of scout or CQC. Adding the recon chest to the mk 5 back isn't out of the question, in fact that's something I'm kinda interested to see. I'd recommend making the mk 5 template paper model and trying to fit the paper model of the recon chest on top, then you'd get an idea of how well it fits and how to modify it.
that is helpful to know, ill get the mk 6 temp because I really like the look of the recon chest in Halo 3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back