Original Shows coming back on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

After watching a commercial on Cartoon Network on 10-10-2010 a new channel will be broadcasting called Hub. It will be showing a lot of the cartoons and shows we watched as kids, and if you get this channel you might want to look into if you will have the same channel and shows in your area, the two shows that I saw which shocked me most of all was the original Batman with Adam West and Burt Ward which will start shoing the 1st episode on 10/11 at 10:30PM CST and the second show which caught my eye is Batman Beyond which will begin with the 1st episode on 10/10 at 4:30PM CST in my area on Dish Network the channel is DKIDS 179. Be sure to check some of the other shows too they will be showing like Men In Black: The Series, and the Original Transformers. What would really shock me the most is if this channel brings back The Legend Of The Hidden Temple or the original Ghostbusters cartoon.

Oh my gosh, great find! I can't wait to start DVR taping those Batman Beyond episode.

They'll also be showing G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero not sure if this is new or if it's the original series. It was also great to see you at the Draogn*Con Armor panel I was on Shade.

I can haz moar Batmanz???

I'm assuming it's like Boomerang, but for a younger generation? I'm glad we're getting another rewind channel; most new shows (cartoons even) are crap; the only new shows I watch are on SciFi (I hate calling it SyFy).

Kind of off topic, but does anybody here watch Avatar, The Last Airbender? Despite its intended audience, I found it to be the most sophisticated cartoon I've ever seen. And it's genuinely funny (without the typical potty humour found in most of the mindless new cartoons).

It's a Hasbro company channel so they are going to have a lot of the old Hasbro toy inspired cartoons like Transformers and GI Joe plus new ones based off those properties as well.

umm hate to admit this based on my age (old man) i watch avatar all the time.. with my kids, yea yea with my kids. have to let them have the tv some so i watch with them to spend time with them.. yea thats it. thats my story and i am sticking to it.

sweet....now i need to get cable.... as for avatar, totally agree. most new shows are lame which is why i prefer anime cause the Japs teand to have higher standards on whats worth airing.

umm hate to admit this based on my age (old man) i watch avatar all the time.. with my kids, yea yea with my kids. have to let them have the tv some so i watch with them to spend time with them.. yea thats it. thats my story and i am sticking to it.

I still got ya beat and I love me some Avatar - no excuses offered and none accepted! ;)

Ooooh, cool! It would be more cool if I had cable. But, cool nontheless. Especially if we can get some old school Toonami stuff on there. Reboot, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back