[Original Trilogy] Stormtrooper Armor Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Phasma

Good afternoon 405th,

as all of you already know, on December 16 the new Star Wars movie "Rogue One" will hit theaters. And what's better than go watch the movie with the proper costume? Well, that's exactly what I'm planning to do. I want to watch the movie dressed as Stormtrooper, but the problem is that I lack both helmet and Armor. All I got is the 3D printer.

That's why I was wondering if you guys own a high quality full Stormtrooper Armor with Helmet which I could download and then 3D print just in time for the day I go to watch the movie. It would be so nice to be able to do so!
smile.png

EDIT:
Ok, forget the movie premiere part. I'm gonna work on a more accurate Stormtrooper armor set for next year Carnival. But the question is still the same.

May the Force be with you!

Attachments

• smile.png
    smile.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 220
I think you'd better be off posting about it in RPF or Star Wars related communities.

- Palmer

Also, you have 2-3 weeks time. It's hard tp make full costume in that time, but if you want, you can try.
I am not sure if you'd be able to even print all armor parts in this time, not even talking about assembling and finishing all of it.

there's a couple of rather nice looking ones even on Thingiverse/Yeggi which are available for free, but I agree with Palmer here : getting that thing ready in 3-or-so weeks using ONE printer ? Pretty optimistic.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else here, It's going to be really tough to print a full suit in 2 weeks. Maybe you could do it but I really doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back