OT: NAS Gears of War OXM Article (warning mass photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
i dont know much about gears of war but if played it loads. these carmine dudes kinda look like the helgast from kilzone.
Eh, carmine is his name.

(whiniest character ever)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he bahaves exactly as if he KNEW he was the only faceless non-main member of the team. aka the GoW red shirt

Sigma-LS said:
No, he bahaves exactly as if he KNEW he was the only faceless non-main member of the team. aka the GoW red shirt

RED shirt hence the name CARMINE, and another RED shirt named ROJAS, Cliffy said the name of the guy that gets pummuled by the Zerker and it means red too. The whole thing is a red shirt joke.

I was bored...

DSC02369.jpg

The lancer inspires awe in all :wowie:

Nice Red

Question: As a part of NAS do you get a personal set of armor and weaps for free or is there some kind of studio collection you use for cons?

incase you guys didn't understand the joke, look back on page 1 at Cliffy B's clothes.

All NAS members wear their own suits at cons. And nothing is free. We either pay for or work for our own suit.

MiscreantPyro said:
Sigma-LS said:

RED shirt hence the name CARMINE, and another RED shirt named ROJAS, Cliffy said the name of the guy that gets pummuled by the Zerker and it means red too. The whole thing is a red shirt joke.

o deng i didnt realize that till now :mrgreen: hahah frikkin suweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back