Other Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakiki

Jr Member
If I wanted to find a site similar to this (one based around costuming, and tutorials on how) where would I go?
I would prefer a place they like pepakura as much as we do here, and I like to costume more sci-fi-ish stuff(Chief, Clone troopers, stuff like that)

I am ESPECIALLY interested in making a clone trooper suit
anyway, if anyone knows where to point me, I would appreciate it

Ironcobra3000 said:
I would consider you talk to darksword, he's the guy to talk to about star wars armor ;)

Let me chime in and say, I'm here if you need me.

I'm a Clone Trooper guy ;)

Let me know what questions you may have.

Peace

Fitz

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing bad about star wars armor is it being so rounded, it must be molded, but the good thing it, they dont require much paint because of the fact clones and stormtroopers are glossy white like the plastic they are made from.

I cant really believe that nobody has tried space troopers, or swamp troopers, or perhaps SCUBA Clones. They are in the extended universe but they are still cool.

the only other armor besides halo i would be interested in would stargate atlantis stuff. (not really armor but another fun thing to try

Dredgen said:
For clone trooper armor I suggest you take a look at http://www.clonetroopers.net/

darkesword2020 said:
Let me chime in and say, I'm here if you need me.

I'm a Clone Trooper guy ;)

Let me know what questions you may have.

Peace

Fitz

clonetrooper.net is a very good place to learn about clone armor! (i give everyone a happy b-day there)

Also if you ever want to buy clone/stormtrooper armor ask me and i can give you a link to all(i mean all!!) your starwars stormtrooper/clone/bountyhunter armor needs!

WarHead9705 said:
clonetrooper.net is a very good place to learn about clone armor! (i give everyone a happy b-day there)

Also if you ever want to buy clone/stormtrooper armor ask me and i can give you a link to all(i mean all!!) your starwars stormtrooper/clone/bountyhunter armor needs!

I'm willing to make the assumption your talking about StarFortress Productions?

If so, don't buy from the guy....he's a registered child molster...wanted in the United States. He moved to the Phillipines to escape arrest and has since been making Star Wars costumes, and not delivering them.....(pay for nothing..pretty much).

Just a friendly heads up...

Peace

- Fitz

Spartan857 said:
the only other armor besides halo i would be interested in would stargate atlantis stuff. (not really armor but another fun thing to try

The door of your house could be the stargate. And you must unlocked the door with the signs :p

The humans props are P90 + kevlar ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back