Our Own Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin 2 00

i dont know if this is the right section or even the right site. But iv been on this site for allmost 6months and i know how every one on this site is full of ideas, so hear i go what if we made our own Universe or a colection of storys that connect to each other some how. i know some of yall can create 3d models some of you can create amazing consept art and even create all new amazing ideas. i want to write a story but i need ideas like creatures, wepons, and interesting people so if you want to help give me some ideas ill check and comment every thing thats posted as fast as i can.

:Base idea: futuristic sosity, wild west planet, ill post more indepth comments when i start writing so please give me ideas. ;)

thepuma said:
well i do have a univers sitting in my room, but it's reserved but fresh ideas will flow if you want them

hey dude if you have some good ideas and you dont mind telling me thax

Last edited by a moderator:
futuristic/wild west eh. Sounds a bit like the late Firefly/Serenity verse. Interesting idea nontheless. Im game.

futuristic wild west is so played out... how about wild west futuristic :D

a futuristic/medieval type universe would be sweet, there are a couple things with this type of genre setting but not many...

DreadMullet said:
futuristic wild west is so played out... how about wild west futuristic :D

a futuristic/medieval type universe would be sweet, there are a couple things with this type of genre setting but not many...

lol ya it is kinda played out that would be cool to have a medieval futuristic would be kinda cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back