Out Of Town 9/6/08 - 9/13/08-- Update: Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! sounds like you had plenty of fun! the "perfect" day, wow, i wish there were more of those :lol:

Vexona said:
[...]intense[...]
Like camping?

'But seriously: Grats!!! I'm glad everything went well. I'm trying to picture someone walking down the isle, while Closer is playing. o_O lols

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
Like camping?
'But seriously: Grats!!! I'm glad everything went well. I'm trying to picture someone walking down the isle, while Closer is playing. o_O lols

Intense like Brawndo. "A wedding so intense, you'll think their love was a pony covered with chainsaws." :p

Yeah we vetoed Closer fairly early on. Sadly Ringfinger, Reptile, Eraser, and Happiness in Slavery didn't make the cut either.

;)

Still waiting on the photos from my photographer. I may ask my dad to send me the ones he took with his digital camera.

Vexona said:
Intense like Brawndo. "A wedding so intense, you'll think their love was a pony covered with chainsaws." :p

Yeah we vetoed Closer fairly early on. Sadly Ringfinger, Reptile, Eraser, and Happiness in Slavery didn't make the cut either.

;)

Still waiting on the photos from my photographer. I may ask my dad to send me the ones he took with his digital camera.

A 300 foot tall pony? That you have to take an elevator with 16 live cougars to ride? :p

It would be fun to see some of the reactions you'd get with Happiness in Slavery... Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back