overcap of my marine armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly said:
Many different brands have the same color, but they all look different. This video should help you with both problems:

very nice

dry brushing ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
bloodxbrothers said:
100_0389.jpg

its awesome dude. best cardboard marine armor.... we sould all like meet up somewhere and call it the 405th meeting...

just a thought

Great work! Your Marine Helm looks wicked!

Was wondering if you were going to have the orange glasses on it? Looking at the WETA stuff it looks like they flip down to give the wearer a HUD

blagh, some of it is wrong

im gonna have to redo the front visor, and the lower collar is a little off too

ive been a little side tracked getting new airsoft gear so really havent worked much on the armor

100_0396.jpg

100_0397.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0399.jpg

its so pretty. i like the color you chose too, and there is alot of attention to detail. i think you should add the HUD that'd be awsome.

rachciav said:
its so pretty. i like the color you chose too, and there is alot of attention to detail. i think you should add the HUD that'd be awsome.
rachciav said:

Whoopsie! :cautious:

Internet problems?

By the way, looking good man!

Very impressive! I think that ppl that make peices this good should get to be extras in the movie, if it ever gets made!

lol, its not weathered haha its not even finished actually. i just slabed a little paint to make it look more like it

uhm, im going redo some of it, and then sand it some more. Then im going use body filler to get details.

i need to hurry up and fiberglass the rest of the armor

bloodxbrothers said:
lol, its not weathered haha its not even finished actually. i just slabed a little paint to make it look more like it

uhm, im going redo some of it, and then sand it some more. Then im going use body filler to get details.
i need to hurry up and fiberglass the rest of the armor

OMG are you serious? My hat is off to you :eek:

BTW I think it's PERFECT the way it is, LOL

that is the most wicked marine helmate i have ever seen. my hat is off to u

it wold be amazing to see what u could do with the marine helmate in halo 3

i need to get started back on my armor...
Landfall is like inspirational to get my butt off the couch

where is the cheapest (largest quantity) place when i can get resin?

"damn"
It's a bit late, but I was gonna tell you to pull out the back of the helmet a bit. It looks kinda skewed to the front visor, guving it an odd "slapped too many times" look.

xalener said:
"damn"
It's a bit late, but I was gonna tell you to pull out the back of the helmet a bit. It looks kinda skewed to the front visor, guving it an odd "slapped too many times" look.

yes i know, i lost the front visor and ive cut the back off to fix it, but thats where ive left. I hope i finish it by summer, but my airsoft gun has been causing problems and thats all ive been working on lately and spending to much money on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back