P90 Wip Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey that looks pretty good man!! solid cardboard construction?? do you think you will resin an bondo it sometime??

lizander said:
hey that looks pretty good man!! solid cardboard construction?? do you think you will resin an bondo it sometime??

Oh yeah im going to bondo it after, haloween i need to finish my costume and its layers of this foam stuff thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty sweet! I'm pretty impressed with this. You know, a P90 would actually go with an ODST suit pretty well, it's a futuristic looking SMG...

Flyerfye said:
That's pretty sweet! I'm pretty impressed with this. You know, a P90 would actually go with an ODST suit pretty well, it's a futuristic looking SMG...

wow thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're missing alot of the sexy curves of the P90. After handling one, you'd realize where you messed up.

The body is too narrow.

You missed the varying thicknesses of the stock (Look at a picture, you'll see it)

p90.jpg

The magazine actually terminates in a squashed cylinder, attached to the rest of the box. Not a trapezoid.

P90%20Magazine.jpg

Round the grips. Look at reference pics to see how it works.

Paint the rest of it. Try for a dark grey rather than a gloss black. It's polymer, but not toylike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back