Saturday: 10:00am Freeway Park

Panel
Friday: 5:15 in Room 204

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Pacific Event Discord

ECCCPAClogo.png

ECCC is a big event! Usually bosting 90k people through the 4 day weekend. This year might be a little different due to Covid. Be sure to take your vitamins!

As usual, we will be hosting a Halo Photoshoot in Freeway Park at 10am on Saturday August 20th. The Park is close, but outside of the event, so you do not need tickets for the photoshoot. Freeway Park Garage is also the closest parking to the photoshoot and still easy parking for the convention. Note, there is a section of the park that is part of ECCC where cosplays will gather for photoshoots. This is not that. We will be further south, near the water features in the park. Noted as a red star on this map:

1651792102009.png

I don't have much else to add at this time. I have not had good luck getting any response from the ReedPop coordinators as far as other 405th involvement at ECCC. We'd like to bring our booth and run a panel, but nothing has been confirmed.

Don't forget to Vote in the poll above if you are thinking about going!

Last edited:
I put hoping to go, cause I got my tickets, but my time at the con might be cut short. My fiance and I have our baby due on the 19th of AUG. Depending on if he is early, or late, depends on just how much of the con I get to see. But I have my pass for all 4 days just in case.

NerdForgeDesign wanted to make sure you saw this thread for ECCC. Also, note in the first post there is a link to a Chat Room for this event. I hope you can join us!

Dang, I made the poll above so you can't see who voted and that's not something I can edit after creating the poll... :(

But, if you join the Discord Chat you can view who has reacted to the Tree emoji which should tell you at least who all is planning to attend ECCC.

My feet are killing me but Imma suit up soon and get ready for the panel. How are folks first day(s) going?
feets GIF

It was a pleasure to hang with everyone at ECCC this year. I don't know if I would necessarily find myself in Seattle voluntarily again, but it was a blast to meet and see old and new friends!! Two of my regular cons fall in the same timeline as next event and Canadians may have finally won me over for one of their cons next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back