Pacific Regiment Updates (Staff Meetings)

Meeting:
Saturday June 10th 2023
(11-noon)

Attendance:
Chris Pense RCO PerniciousDuke
Madison Grant RXO indigoD0g

Topics:
Departure of RMO Yelsanick0117

We are sad to see Nick step back from his position as he is not able to dedicate the time he would like towards the position. We were glad to have you on board for the time we did and I know you'll continue to make outstanding costumes!

With this news in mind, Indigo and I met to discuss finding a replacement and how to refine the staff roles so everyone knows what they should be doing. We will be working on defining this while we reach out to potential candidates.

Our focus as staff will be to make sure every member feels valued and heard as well as creating more opportunities for members to have fun. If you are interested in this role please reach out to Indigo or myself.

Not a meeting, but an announcement:

Cue the happy jazz music because this ODST got a promotion! Introducing our newest Pacific Regiment Membership Officer SubXzeroXhero

Based in WA State, Subzero will be assuming his role immediately as he supercedes @Yelsanick0117#0842 in the position. We thank you Nick for working with the Pacific and are sad to see you step back. Hopefully Subzero will be able to fill your covenant sized shoes.

Subzero will be joining along side your RCO, me and your RXO indigoD0g

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back