paint schemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 110

im trying to figure out what i should do for paint, i have a choice of going with the standard woodland green, jet black or a dark metalic blue

i have no clue which to do, what do you guys think? cuz i want this project done by 9/25 so i can wear it when i go pick up a copy of halo 3 at the mall and i want it to look cool. speaking of which everyone should do it when halo 3 comes out, hehe.

so which color should i pick?

Im thinking of either doing desert tan and brown pixel camo, or OD green with a light gold hugh and some slight battle damage.

well ive noticed that most spartans here dont go for anything else color wise than the same ole mc green or some sort of desert camo blah blah etc.
i know this is b/c thats just what master chief looks like, but i mean i painted my armor metallic blue w/ black secondary and i think it looks great.
the video game has that option for random colors and nobody seams to take that into account, its not like you HAVE to paint your armor like MC from the single player.
i dunno though o_O
ok sorry for that rant :D

Spartan 110 said:
what color scheme should i use on my Pepakura armor?:

Woodland green
Jet Black
Dark Metalic Blue

got that post in right before i did XD
hooray black!
or blue :D

Last edited by a moderator:
why not get blue primary and black secondary like you? (y)

then we need people to make red armor so then make a live red vs blue!! lol that was random

i have to make myself one...i useally sell mine or the ones im trying to make for myself....i made the moulds i can make as many as i want (thats if i have the money for the materail)

oh yea, the moulds

well i will talk to my friends and some other people on this site about what color to make it

but if im still not sure then crap

link4044 said:
i have to make myself one...i useally sell mine or the ones im trying to make for myself....i made the moulds i can make as many as i want (thats if i have the money for the materail)
speakin of that
did ya ever remold a belt?
if so pm me with some numbers for it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks

hey silver, if you could make your MC armor either Dark metallic blue, jet black or woodland green which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back