Painted Armor/Chest pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawafive

Halochest.jpg

Haloback.jpg

Enjoy!

-Matt

I see whats going on there. Looks good! I think I see a tear on your chest piece. Is that what that is?

Also, chop off that bottom right part of the lower back... I think you know which part I mean.

Looks awesome so far!

Thanks for the compliments Adam! Yeah I know what part you're talking of, wasn't sure if I needed to chop that or leave it. That's a tear yeah. The chest was pretty badly warped and I was trying to fix it but it ripped a little:(

-Matt

Oh, that sucks. Why didn't you tell me... let me know if you'll need a replacement. Freaking UPS guys suck at packing sometimes. I don't pack myself, and I think I might have to do that from now on.

I sent ya an email yesterday I think about it, or possibly Friday, guess it didn't go through. I just need that, the shoulder bell(right) and the belt pouches and I'm set to go.

-Matt

Adam said:
Oh, that sucks. Why didn't you tell me... let me know if you'll need a replacement. Freaking UPS guys suck at packing sometimes. I don't pack myself, and I think I might have to do that from now on.

speaking of that, my butt plate never hardened up, and stayed rubbery. it cracked the other day. i might need to get another one from you.

back on topic: Jawa your paintjob is excellent! the green and black compliment each other perfectly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to derail this thread or anything, and I can't PM Adam this (your inbox is full) I was wondering if you are selling, or plan on selling these molds? Thanks. I did a search, just found these threads again.

optimusaint said:
speaking of that, my butt plate never hardened up, and stayed rubbery. it cracked the other day. i might need to get another one from you.

back on topic: Jawa your paintjob is excellent! the green and black compliment each other perfectly!

Jawa, excellent paintjob mate!

On another note...Adam with crotch piece..I had the same problem and I might need to get another crotch plate from you and another right calf piece. :p

Looking good there Matt!! I remember you saying you had a awesome MC kit on the way, and it sure is looking like it!

-Rex

imMonkeyGOD said:
Just wondering, can a Pepakura chest piece EVER look as good as that? EVER?

It could if you took alot of time, used bondo here and there, some good sanding and most of all, gave it a nice paintjob. Then yeah, but it'd probably take more time than a sculpt, well, who doesn't like a challenge?

Helmet is very, very cool Sean. Very clean kit. All I've managed to do so far is touch it with some sandpaper. Haven't had the chance to get any real work done. Maybe in the coming weeks though I'll sit down and paint it up. Who knows how long before I get a visor done. Glad everyone is pleased with the paintwork. I've been working on it whe I can in my spare time here and there.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back