Painting DVD I found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
Wasn't sure where this would go so i put it here, mods move it if you need to.

Anyhow, i was browsing automotive paint and just for fun looked at their DVD section to see if they had any videos on weathering techniques,
well i stumbled across a few DVD's they have for sale, that are all about painting helmets the right way, and they all claim to have tips and tricks on how to paint different things, so i instantly thought, 405th.
anyhow, could be something cool the check out if you have a spare $24 layin' around.
heres the link

http://www.tcpglobal.com/learningcenter/aac5922.aspx

-Justin

Hmm...It seems pretty cool , maybe some neat techniques in it...

-New Years Post-

By The Way...your Signature...ugh.

I'm retarded. I thought your post was going to be about painting a DVD, not a painting DVD. heheh... and happy new year's.

LOL,
Yeah, that's what i was figuring, it would have some cool tecniques, but i'm not sure any of them would be ultra applicable in the MK IV realm, unless you want to do some sweet ghost flames on your helm :p
But non the less i think it would be a good over all learning experience that could have applications in other places and projects later on down the road for some of us. and i'm sure you could learn some things that could spark some creative ideas to add details to your armor.
My idea that some people do on models is for burn marks, just use my small air brush and get some flat black paint and spray it horizontal to the armor so it has a directsion that appears going somewhere where a plasma burn could have hit you or something. anyhow i know the idea is used in the model and proping world.

-Justin

NoMercyJoe said:
Hmm...It seems pretty cool , maybe some neat techniques in it...

-New Years Post-

By The Way...your Signature...ugh.
whats wrong about his signature?

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
whats wrong about his signature?

I think perhaps what he is trying to convey is that it is tough to do? IDK correct me if i'm wrong, because i don't think it's to big, but IDK for sure. Anyhow,
yes i love it, it's hard.

LOL

-Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back