Painting my Westerfield Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
On some places it will be used, and undermost of the armor velcrow will be used to hold various things together, straps, foam, etc.

The actual greeblie effect that those buckles have are cool, but I'm going to have to agree with the idea of painting the buckles. You'd need a color complimentary to the surrounding colors and not so much of a contrast that it distracts. I'm also a firm believer in industrial strength velcro when it comes to piecing your armor together. If done right, that velcro will keep your armor together really well.

not much of a fan, i just thought of this, use industrial strenght magnets.they stay together and make for easy come apart

All right kids, this is the last last last tease of the Armor for the movie. Some will like it some will hate it. This is our movie armor. So that said enjoy.

If you want to see the full Master Chief come to Comic Con anyone who takes pictures can post them. We will be there definately on Sunday, but possibly also on Saturday, but in a smaller effect. MC will be there in both Cases. Thanks.

DSCN1223.jpg

DSCN1222.jpg

Love how you modded the feet chewie and the straps are pretty BA

Somebody take some pictures of this baby at Comic Con!

Chewdog316 said:
Well one, its a modified westerfield studio armor set.

Two, when I sell it it will be alot. ALOT.

Yeah I can totally see that happening. But, hey when...assuming you do sell it. Let me know I'd be interested. ( But I'll stop now...getting off topic ;-) )

Last edited by a moderator:
It was all adam who clued me in. Check out his armor if you havent already, it surpases all our armor in my opinion. Thanks to everyone, hope to see you at Comic Con!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back