Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallis

Hey guys, hows it all going,

I am building the mark 7 mjolnir armor very soon....

and i was wondering if ''Hammered silver" would look good on all of the armour ....like do adams exact paint tutorial but put a coat of hammered silver first then it would give it more texture ....

do you guys think that this would work?

Thanks
,Dallis

dallis said:
Hey guys, hows it all going,

I am building the mark 7 mjolnir armor very soon....

and i was wondering if ''Hammered silver" would look good on all of the armour ....like do adams exact paint tutorial but put a coat of hammered silver first then it would give it more texture ....
do you guys think that this would work?

Thanks
,Dallis

hey man, the wicked thing about painting is.. u can sand it down! and restart! :D try it out, your first suit is like a tester, thats what i consider mine, granted i want to do the best at it, but i will eventually make another one and ill just all the knowledge gained from the mistakes i made on my first..

try it, dont be afraid to screw it up! :D just sand it down, and paint again... if it works out, then freaking AWESOME!

take r' ease budday!

Last edited by a moderator:
TwistedCory said:
hey man, the wicked thing about painting is.. u can sand it down! and restart! :D try it out, your first suit is like a tester, thats what i consider mine, granted i want to do the best at it, but i will eventually make another one and ill just all the knowledge gained from the mistakes i made on my first..

try it, dont be afraid to screw it up! :D just sand it down, and paint again... if it works out, then freaking AWESOME!

take r' ease budday!

Thanks alot ... if you know about the right chest piece in the 3rd game....it has a huge dent in it and its all scratched to s#%& ,, so im going to try to replicate that on my armour
, Dallis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back