PAX East 2019

arma358

PR Officer
Division Staff
Hey folks,

If you're interested in doing PAX East things next year let me know! I'd like to get together a panel, and the like. :) I don't quite know when it is, but should be announced soon.

HATE Recon

I've been wanting to go to PAX East the last 2 years now, just missed the dates before. Now that I'm finally finished my costume and putting some additional detail on it, I really want to head over this upcoming year.

arma358

PR Officer
Division Staff
PAX is short for Penny Arcade Expo. It's a larger gaming con, and there's 4 primary ones, along with a new one they've introduced. PAX East is the one in Colonial. West (formally called Prime) in Washington, South in Texas, and Australia in the location it's named after rounds out the main PAXes. Finally, there's Unplugged which is just about board gaming in Philadelphia.

MepeS11

I would love to make it out to PAX East, but the 10-hour drive will probably be the biggest obstacle in that journey. So sadly that would be a no from me.
Was debating, still may go, you could probably hitch a ride with us... though no lies, I'll be with Capital for this one and probably minus armor...

HATE Recon

I'm flying up on Wednesday and staying till Saturday night, got passes for Thursday and Friday. The flights through southwest are $130 round trip. Using points to pay for it. Who else is going?