Pax Expo 2008: Red Chief & Cortana Visits Bungie Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new map looks awesome. I spotted alittle bit of H2's Gemini and H2's Midship in there.... but it looks way much better, I cant wait for it's relsease!!!!

Thanks for the vid preskewl :]

The costume still looks great preskewl! Glad to see that your wife finally decided to Cortana-up!

Looks like a great timer at PAX. All of us at D*con were jealous.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
That new map looks awesome. I spotted alittle bit of H2's Gemini and H2's Midship in there.... but it looks way much better, I cant wait for it's relsease!!!!

Thanks for the vid preskewl :]

Your welcome it was such an awesome time.. Those guys at Bungie are really down to earth and was impressed in us for dressing up.. I have a longer video of the map where shishka was killing all comers on that map.. I'll try to get it uploaded today..

Sean Bradley said:
The costume still looks great preskewl! Glad to see that your wife finally decided to Cortana-up!

Looks like a great timer at PAX. All of us at D*con were jealous.

Hey Sean, ohh thank you!! Yeah, it was in a box for about a year and the helmet was on a shelf display collecting dust.. It was nice to bring it out, I kinda forgot how it looked like together. A few people would yell "Nightmare Armor" as I walked by.. I guess, it goes to show what pep can do! :D Yeah, it was actually the wife's idea to dress up.. I wasn't too keen on it at first until a few days before the show.. I saw a few pictures of the 405th on flickr.. You guys are awesome.. That guy has a huge sniper gun too.. Woah, who is the Arbiter??? WOW I'm impressed!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doo 2000 @ Sep 4 2008, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></div>

Thanks for the shortcut but, I put it as a link only because of variation of the high quality link.. Please click on high quality video.. Thanx :D

p0rtalman said:
Great vid pres! Did you two play for recon? Or just for fun?
Thanx portalman.. We were actually too late for the recon challenge.. So my wife just played for fun.. On Sunday, we didn't dress up so my wife played all day at the Bungie booth for fun.. I walked around with my pro camera taking shots while she was there.. :lol:

Gearsofkombat said:
Im def going to d con

Actually, this is Penny Arcade Expo.. But Dcon is cool as well.. You'll have the 405th crew out there for that.. If you come out to PAX Seattle, you have me and my wife lol ;)

ODST-RAGE said:
I wonder what went through your mind when that guy almost dropped your Ar. o_O
You drop the MC's AR... And you Die... :lol:

ODST-RAGE said:
I wonder what went through your mind when that guy almost dropped your Ar. o_O

I saw it from the corner of my eye, well on the clear spot of my fogged up glass.. I was like, ohh *hit* haha

p0rtalman said:
You drop the MC's AR... And you Die... :lol:

It's more like, Drop it and I T-BAGG your *ss LOL

preskewl said:
I saw it from the corner of my eye, well on the clear spot of my fogged up glass.. I was like, ohh *hit* haha
It's more like, Drop it and I T-BAGG your *ss LOL
wow totally awesome you and your wife's costume was totally spot on

*insert jealousy here*

xXBattle RifleXx said:
wow totally awesome you and your wife's costume was totally spot on

*insert jealousy here*

We really appreciate the comment! Especially with all the awesomeness on the boards lately.. My suit is the generation 1 (1st pep) so I'm happy it's getting its praises up until now.. My wife did a whole custom paint job by herself and it turned out fantastic considering it took her 3 days to paint up... :)

wow thats really cool. Ok so i live close to seattle and was wondering if there was going to be another one of those anytime soon? id love to go in a halo costume....do you have to get a special pass to were one because i saw u had like an id thing around you neck and that also no one else was really wereing any anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back