PDF Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWarrior24

Hello, this is a thread about Pepakura files.

Is there any possible way that the sheets with the directions to cut and fold, AKA the blurprints, can be converted into a PDF file for those with macs. Specifically a Printable PDF file.

I would like Honest opinions please

Yes, but you would need someone with pepakura designer on a windows that has been activated with a key to export the files into PDFs

Yes, but you would need someone with pepakura designer on a windows that has been activated with a key to export the files into PDFs

Hmm, interesting. Glad to know it could work, thanks. I'm sure there are a few willing to help get the files into a PDF

hi,

actually, you do not need the full designer. Just install pdfcreator on windows. It installs itself as one of your printers (so it's going to be listed among your actual printers), but saves everything you print on it as a pdf.

greetings

hi,

actually, you do not need the full designer. Just install pdfcreator on windows. It installs itself as one of your printers (so it's going to be listed among your actual printers), but saves everything you print on it as a pdf.

greetings

well, the thing is, I have a mac computer.

If you are using OS X or higher then there is a 'print to pdf' option check box on the print dialogue built in to the OS.

If you are using OS 9 (or possibly the higher OS's) try this:

PDF Printer for MAC

hope that helps

If you are using OS X or higher then there is a 'print to pdf' option check box on the print dialogue built in to the OS.

If you are using OS 9 (or possibly the higher OS's) try this:

PDF Printer for MAC

hope that helps

Thanks. I have the Snow Leopard upgrade, so the "print into PDF" Option should work.

Now I need is the actual files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back