Pelican Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harding29

i hav a pep file by Bvbr&HG and its great and i want to make it for the halo figs like i did with my warthog.How can i get it to be strong and durable after i pep it.Like gt the resin and matte on the inside but how could i do it,should i build it in pieces then FB them and then together or what?And how long should i scale it to,right now its at 945mm(about 37inches)THANKS

I would say your best bet would be to build it in sections. Do your base pep, then you could actually use smoothcast to strengthen it from the inside. It is another method that a few people have used on helmets, but would be perfect for something like this.

can u send me the pep files for the warthog and pelican? was planning on making one with cardboard but ill try the pep first :D

Ya can you send me the pepakura files of the pelican and warthog too. I hope they're pdo documents because for some screwball reason, my pep program won't view thing like obj documents, if some one can give me some tips on how to work with the files that I can add with my pdo files, that would be great :D

Oh and ps, if anyone has or knows were I can get a pep file of jackal armor with the shield, that would be awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back