Pendy's N6 and Ma37 wip (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Nice Pendy. The masking off the details in the visor and spraying them in is very clever. I'll have to try that out once I get a project going.

WOW That MA37 looks great and the helmet is amazing "great job"

hey Pendy "or any one who knows" can you please tell me what pep file you used for the MA37 it looks different than the one i am familiar with?

thanks!!!

So update time. I was able to get a lot of work done on the chest piece this weekend. The majority of the bondo has been applied but I have to strengthen the connectors under the arms before I apply the rest. Also I ordered leds and switches for the entire armor yesterday. After looking at reference images of noble 6 i noticed that the area is raised around his neck so that's what the white foam addition is in the middle. My goal is to have all of the physical work done it before the weekend so I can have it painted and ready to go before the lights arrive.

@ Destination HALO: It's not a pep file. I'm custom making the pieces using foam posterboard.

IMG_3597.jpg
IMG_3607-1.jpg
IMG_3609-1.jpg

The back of the armor is still a major work in progress...also the foam details are a lot more symmetrical in person. I don't know why they look so off in the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back