• just the helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just the forearm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

death

This is my armor so far. Please feel free to comment/criticize. Also, please vote in the poll. I would like a lot of feedback on this. If anyone thinks the sizing is off on any of the other pieces, please tell me. Also, with the pieces on, I can't fully bend my arm. This could be due to the sizing of the forearm i think is too big. Same on my leg, but i don't think the leg pieces are too big. I do know that they are very blurry, at least the two full body ones, but at least you can tell the pieces.
It seems that either no one in my family can take pictures, or the lighting is bad EVERYWHERE :sleep:

[attachment=2190:by_oven.JPG]

[attachment=2191:forearm.JPG]

[attachment=2192:in_kitchen.JPG]

[attachment=2193:wearing_it_front.JPG]

[attachment=2194:wearing_it_side.JPG]

death said:
This is my armor so far. Please feel free to comment/criticize. Also, please vote in the poll. I would like a lot of feedback on this. If anyone thinks the sizing is off on any of the other pieces, please tell me. Also, with the pieces on, I can't fully bend my arm. This could be due to the sizing of the forearm i think is too big. Same on my leg, but i don't think the leg pieces are too big. I do know that they are very blurry, at least the two full body ones, but at least you can tell the pieces.
It seems that either no one in my family can take pictures, or the lighting is bad EVERYWHERE :sleep:

[attachment=2190:by_oven.JPG]

[attachment=2191:forearm.JPG]

[attachment=2192:in_kitchen.JPG]

[attachment=2193:wearing_it_front.JPG]

[attachment=2194:wearing_it_side.JPG]
the helmet looks a little big imo, but it might not be. It all depends on how you pad it and if you like it. The same goes for the forearms, Personally i would redo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, personally, i am thinking just the forearm is big, but I'm doing some size testers on the helmet to try out different sizes. I can't bend my arm very far before the two pieces (bicep and forearm) interfere with one another.

The forearm is definitely to big, and the helmet might be a little bit too big. Not much, but if you decide to make a new helmet, make it a little smaller. :)

Ok, thanks guys. Also, this may seem like a random question but i see it too much not to ask. What does imo mean?

"In my opinion".

Also, I'd sort out the helm. There're a few parts, particularly on the brow, that look mis-shapen. Personally, I'd redo, a scale smaller.

yeah the forearm is too big, and i dont know about the helmet. it looks fine to me.
do you have a PDO of the helmet? i could use one.

Thanks for the feedback. As for the PDO, if you just mean the pep file i used (im not too good with the file type things) its the smooth one by dannifood4less i found here i believe:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3719

i do think i am going to make a smaller helmet though. and especially the forearm. i have limited mobility with the arm as of now and the helmet slides all over the place. And yes, i know i will be adding padding, but i still don't want to look like a bobble head. It's easier to see in person just how big the helmet and arm are.

It actually looks good, might want to clean up your helmet folds a bit, but the helmet is the right size, the forearm may be just a touch to big, but i think you could get away with keeping it. Dont change the helmet cause if you make the chest and the helmet is to small, your not gunna like the look.

Yeah, the forearm is a might too big. You want to be able to have high mobility. I think the helmet will look better-sized once you get the chest armor along-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back