Pep Armour WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon2005

Jr Member
Hi guys ive been wondering around for a while and finally got around to making some pep
armour, i have fibre glassed the stuff and have begun bondoing it after theses pics, There
is still alot to do with detailing, painting and the MA5C but as a pointer what do you guys think?

[attachment=2216:HPIM0230.JPG]

Regard
Demon 2005 live tag

looks real good especially the gun i need to learn how to make one of those also ur armor looks real good just needs some paint and detail and ur good to go.

Finnish_Spartan said:
Just for reference, How long did it take you to do that?

I know this isnt alot of use but i have spend about 6 days for about 4 hours each on it, but i only get a sunday to work on it, and thats for getting to that stage from scratch, hope that helps

Regards

Demon 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looking really great demon. I especially love how you've only got 5 posts, yet more to show than (I think it's safe to say) most of the members here! (Including myself.) Well done.

Quick question: Are all of those pieces sized to the same scale? (Just trying to get an idea of what mine should look like.) Thanks.

Nicktendo said:
Wow, looking really great demon. I especially love how you've only got 5 posts, yet more to show than (I think it's safe to say) most of the members here! (Including myself.) Well done.

Quick question: Are all of those pieces sized to the same scale? (Just trying to get an idea of what mine should look like.) Thanks.

Thanks guys, well like you been saying, after those pics where talken i started to do the bondo work on the helmet, its making a hugh differnce, and to answer your ?tion yeah all the pieces where scalled to the same size, i guess i must be a lucky fit. i would have liked the chest piece a little lower thought like the new H3 .pdo, i may do some work to my undersuit after if it needs it

regards demon 2005

Well then chaps, it got finished in time.....JUST.... well it it turned out differnt then i expected but here ya go, hope you like, plus there are some funny ones in there for a laugh.

time for suit MK2, if you want ill put up some more or close ups

thanks for the support

demon 2005

[attachment=2470:100_1741.jpg][attachment=2471:photo_0101.jpg][attachment=2472:p
oto_0103.jpg][attachment=2469:100_1736.jpg]

Nice job, and BTW.. for the folks reporting this, they didn't necro post because this suit is the topic of the thread.

Deadguy said:
Nice job, and BTW.. for the folks reporting this, they didn't necro post because this suit is the topic of the thread.

Uh... seems like you're the one necro-ing...

Nice job on the suit by the way. Love the Assault Rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back