pep. folds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKid02

Jr Member
Ok I have just recently recieved the ironman pep printouts from Robogenisis, but i cannot tell the difference between a mountain fold or a vally fold. Will someone please help me, I am eager to start working on this project.

Thank you

__Krazy__

Research it before you make topics like this. I'm not going to tell you because it is actually IN Pepakura, so take a look in the settings and you will find the answer. They wouldn't make the program without putting in what it is :D

Sorry to be rough, but you'll do better if you get profficient at finding things.

p.s. I appologise if this seemed rude, and if somebody already replied with the answer to your question!

KrazyKid02 said:
...i cannot tell the difference between a mountain fold or a vally fold...
I've heard of this amazing post that likes to hide at the top of the page, it's been said that it contains untold knowledge not found anywhere else. Some know this elusive beast as the chupacrabra others prefer to call it a 'sticky'. I myself have stumbled upon these behemoths multiple times in my adventures through the forum Their tricksters, they like to hide right at the top of the page, in plain sight, and when you least expect it, they pounce. We've lost many a good man to those demons, if you dare to attempt to track one of these beasts you might want to start here. But be warned, if you click that link your life will change forever, your fate will be sealed. No turning back. You cannot unlearn what you will see there...no matter how hard you try...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't flame him. There is an actual reason for his asking the question. I didn't notice that the fold lines all look the same before I sent it. There is no mountain or valley fold difference. Plus the file has a password on it, so I can't modify it in any way.

I noticed something similar in the HD auto rifle, the valley folds were made ......... while the mountain were still - - - - - -

Well, in this file, the valley folds are ....... while the mountain folds are ........ Can you spot the problem?

Robogenisis said:
Don't flame him. There is an actual reason for his asking the question. I didn't notice that the fold lines all look the same before I sent it. There is no mountain or valley fold difference. Plus the file has a password on it, so I can't modify it in any way.
yeah what he said

I'm sorry, I thought that you were talking about the general mountain and valley folds, ya could've been a little clearer on that but it's ok. I've never tried the iron man pep before, I think someone here has, though i'm not sure who. I think your stuck with the .... and the .... unless you can get the password to change it. hope that helps.

EDIT: i had fun writing that top post anyway. (he he he)

well the file is very unhelpful for folding.....though it seems the way it is set up most are mountain folds.

I might see if I can make it, just for fun.

The password is stark
You can now use Pep to change the settings for the folds.

I noticed the original file did not differentiate on the folds. The mask also does not match up very well to the rest of the helmet.

Robogenisis said:
I've already tried stark, and every variation of the word, but it's a no go.
its ok i just wont make it im gunna go play TUROK its like super crazy!! woo ADHD woo

I can send the one I unlocked. Maybe it is a different one.

Edit: It's the same one and it worked fine for me. make sure all the letters are lower case and be sure to click OK. The first few times I did it I just hit enter which opens it in viewer.

Is it the password for the file or the password for Pepakura?
I noticed there were a few things I couldn't do until I registered the program and the error it gave indicated that the file had a password when it meant the program itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back