pep helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finnished cutting out all the Pepakura pieces for my helmet, However I am not sure what I am supposed to do from here on out...

Please Help!

Thanks

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Start folding and glueing the numbers that match together.

Pictures of progress always help.

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer. Also, be more specfic in your instructions.

-Doom

Ok, How do I upload pictures for you guys to see?

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer.

-Doom

1fb0eab5e3.jpg

b6bf51f31a.jpg

Those are the unfolded pieces. Please help.

Fixed, when posting please use proper spelling and grammer. Fixed image links.

-Doom

Ok, so hot glue it is, Now how exactly do you assemble it?

Sorry for double posting, but this is an emergency. Do I have to glue the numbers to the same numbers? So far I have the mouth piece done.

From now on just edit your post rather then double post.

-Doom

ok this is my progress of this pep helmet

and god is this hard i already burn my hand with that ht glue any way its hard finding those numbers. Any tips on matching these numbers

Did you score it?

Its best to score each line so it has real clean folds, makes for an overall better product.

Fixed spelling and grammer.

-Doom

idk were your going with this wasnt i going to faberglass it helps me to score i want to score helps

rofl, im sorry, its too funny to edit. :hyper:

-Doom

ok i think this pep helmet sucks 1 because its regular paper 2 didnt use the vally and mountain folds and three its my first time.

i wanted to know can i use card stock on a printer and print it from there or wat

help wanna make a bad@$$ pep helmet like the rest of you's :shock:

Jordan Roajs said:
ok i think this pep helmet sucks 1 because its regular paper 2 didnt use the vally and mountain folds and three its my first time.
i wanted to know can i use card stock on a printer and print it from there or wat
help wanna make a bad@$$ pep helmet like the rest of you's :shock:
Yes, u can use cardstock on a regular printer, all u gotta do is buy 110 lb. cardstock from staples. I got mine for like 11 dollars and it comes with 250 sheets... Then as you fold, u shold do it infront of ur comp cuz the pepakura designer offers a really good reference point as to how things will look. No offense but its my first time to and so far mine is taking a better shape then urs does and I didn't score. IMO you dont really need to score because all it does is make it easier to fold but if you can fold on your own using a fingernail etc, then you should be fine. Also when you fold dont fold to much but just enough so thats its relatively flexible as you will be moving about the folds when you start hotgluing it together. I haven't made it as far as resining yet, but as I understand it that is the simpler part of the entire process. Im a noob 2 and am learning as I go. Its really funny becuase my teacher is giving me credit for doing this project in his class while the others have 2 do something else (its called practical arts, what do u expect) :p Anyway thats my 2 cents, happy pepakuring :p, btw your post helped me determine how much to fold it :p ty so much
Agenator

It looks like you've got the general idea down. I'm a serious noob when it comes to this as well. It just takes time and patience. I tried to rush through my helmet and it ended up looking like crap. I re-did the helmet and the rest of my armor using the Good Folds Tut. Man was it a life saver :D Anyways, here's a picture of what I've got done so far. Well, I've got more bondo and sanding to do! Good luck!
IMG00200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back