pep request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchfmx8811

ive been messing around with the pep maker and I cant figure out anything on it. I have a request. I have a 3d model of a helmet id like but dont know how to make it. Could someone possibly make a pep model out of this Green Goblin I just dont know how to make anything on pep maker.

I'm pretty sure the PepDesigner only takes 3D files and turns them into paper. I don't think you can actually CREATE an object using just the PepakuraDesigner.

So if you got a hold of that model, you could unfold it in Pep.

Nicktendo said:
I'm pretty sure the PepDesigner only takes 3D files and turns them into paper. I don't think you can actually CREATE an object using just the PepakuraDesigner.

So if you got a hold of that model, you could unfold it in Pep.

what he said.

also, I don't think you'd want to use that exact model. A much more simplified model than that would work out a lot better. Aside from the fact that that model looks like it's been subdivided quite a bit, meaning that it's probably way to many polies to take into pepakura easily, There's a lot of detail there that you don't need for the pepakura model. Like the ridges of the ears for instance. Things like that are better created later by hand. Think of pepakura like a base for whatever you want to make. Which is why ingame resolution models work pretty well with it. I don't think you'd be wanting to make a pep file out of a 22k triangle mesh :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that is no problem with me. I kinda figured that was way too much detail for pep. Id just like to get something workable. And I did download a 3d program and tried to make it there but yea I failed miserably I did draw a square though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back