Pep. Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldagirl

Ok im like 5'9'' and im tryin to get my MC-armour to fit perfect but there is only one problem, idk how to scale
it so it will fit me.

snipingyou said:
Ok im like 5'9'' and im tryin to get my MC-armour to fit perfect but there is only one problem, idk how to scale
it so it will fit me.
One Word. Stickies

Last edited by a moderator:
irvinelax said:
ive been hearing stickies alot i think cause im a noob but what exactly is a stickie?
a stickie is simply all the link on the top of the pepakura page , theres that category and then theres these topics

Last edited by a moderator:
Allways check stickies first, most forums have them. In some cases the just stay at the top of the posts and never move down, other forums (like this one) seperate the stickied posts.

Before you post a question you should do the following:
1) read all FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for the forums you want to post to
2) read the stickies that might apply
3) run a search, all forums have them, it's just finding the search engine, often you can set them to search just a sub-forum

if one of the search results is close you might want to just ask for clarification in that thread (read the entire thread though)

Asking questions that have been asked a hundred times or have been stickied can get you ignored

well i used the scale for someone who is 5'11" and im your height and the scale i used was

hope that helps out

oh and the reason why bigger is for glass, padding, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back