Pepa H3 AR *Project Complete pg. 7*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooot! Go sigma!, I'm just wondering, is there a non textured version of this? or could we just take take this model and do the no faces thing?

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Technically, the barrel and flashlight aren't attached yet. They're just kind of slid in for the pics so I can fix that. The pipe is straight, just not mounted straight. :$ops:

Ironcobra3000 said:
Wooot! Go sigma!, I'm just wondering, is there a non textured version of this? or could we just take take this model and do the no faces thing?

The regular model should be texture free, just white faces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gracias. You guys really are great.

Yeah, it's just regular old 110 cardstock and some low temp hot glue to hold it all together.

I would try but I'm not done with my armor... Are you gonna fill it with something or make it stronger?

When I gotta do the thighs should I make it like all the way around instead of having the section missing???

Personally, I'm just going to dump some resin on the inside and slosh it around to coat everything. Maybe attempt a little internal fiberglass on key structural areas

I still want it hollow though so I can install the button and electronics for the flashlight and LED ammo-counter

EDit: you mean MK V or MK VI thighs?

I'm not sure yet either one... I would like to attempt a conversion of the Halo 2 pepakura to a Halo 3 style... :p

Well I guess, it's kind of a preference. Most people don't include that section in the armor b/c it is really part of the undersuit. Some like Adam include it though.

I think I might try to...

You know how some overlap? Did connect and disconnet different spots?? To make it easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back