Pepakura Designer For A Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil zdub

Plz help i used to have a PC with all my files then it crashed and my armor has gotten too small so its time to make a new one.

@ lil_zdub: the only way you can use pepakura on a mac is with a thing called bootcamp, i may not be 100% on that though.

@graverobber: ................what?

Graverobber said:
sorry i was just on the Q and A on tamafoft and they dont.
ok well thx anyway um does any1 know of any other types of programs that do the same thing as pepakura designer cause i am 15 and my parents say no molded armor

oh and can some one scall my hight for me i am 4 ft 10 but i have heard u need to go above your hight. Thx -Zach-

Last edited by a moderator:
OK YAY my dad is letting me use his PC which recovered all y files THX guys oh and blac yes it is bootcamp thx

I dont mean to be mean, but making armor at such a young age when you havent grown isnt the best idea. You'll grow out of it in 6 months, and the hundreds, possibly thousands spent on the suit/helmet will be un-usable.

AoBfrost said:
I dont mean to be mean, but making armor at such a young age when you havent grown isnt the best idea. You'll grow out of it in 6 months, and the hundreds, possibly thousands spent on the suit/helmet will be un-usable.
OK well dude fortunatey for me i have a growing desiease s o my doctor says i will not grow any more which sux so yea i can do whatever i want and my dads paying for all the stuff so yea thx for the info any way

lil-zdub said:
OK well dude fortunatey for me i have a growing desiease s o my doctor says i will not grow any more which sux so yea i can do whatever i want and my dads paying for all the stuff so yea thx for the info any way

Yeah, that's unfortunate/fortunate for you. I'm no doctor, but I believe it doesn't impair your ability to use proper English language and incorporate punctuation in your posts. And, thank you for not using the search feature.

Anyway, good luck. With unlimited funding and such a good community as the 405th, it should be a blast.

And so this post isn't totally useless, I'd like to point you towards some sticky post like this one or this one which might help you if you read them.

TF_Productions said:
Yeah, that's unfortunate/fortunate for you. I'm no doctor, but I believe it doesn't impair your ability to use proper English language and incorporate punctuation in your posts. And, thank you for not using the search feature.

Anyway, good luck. With unlimited funding and such a good community as the 405th, it should be a blast.

And so this post isn't totally useless, I'd like to point you towards some sticky post like this one or this one which might help you if you read them.
Are you being sarcastic? Yes i have seen those links and sometimes i like feedback from more than just one person that way o can compare. Sorry for my poor use of english i am so used to "online talk" so i apologize.

damn 4 10 at 15... you must be taking a lot of crap at school... and i am getting a mac soon but like someone said you just use the bootcamp that comes with the computer to run windows...

and yes i now realise that macs are so much better than PC's because you can natively run both osx and windows on 1 system, the chip on the mac is smaller but puts out a lot more power for less battery usage, and they will last you a lot longer than a dell (under a month for the new studio 17, which is why i am switching to mac)...
also if you get a mac right now you get a free ipod touch or nano (if you are in a school, not just college/ im in high school)

rofl just noticed you posted in my thread about macs and pep :D

spiker369 said:
and yes i now realise that macs are so much better than PC's because you can natively run both osx and windows on 1 system

If they're better, why even use windows?
PCs can do emulation as well, but why even bother?

spiker369 said:
and yes i now realise that macs are so much better than PC's because you can natively run both osx and windows on 1 system, the chip on the mac is smaller but puts out a lot more power for less battery usage, and they will last you a lot longer than a dell (under a month for the new studio 17, which is why i am switching to mac)...

hmm, PCs could run OSX if Apple let us, because the CPU in new Macs is a Intel one, the SAME ONES PCs use (guess what, Macs are PCs). So I'm unsure how "the chips" much smaller and unless Macs don't care about thermodynamics, I'll bet they put out the same power for the same battery usage (considering you choose the same cpu, which with dell, I'm sure you can).

spiker369 said:
damn 4 10 at 15... you must be taking a lot of crap at school... and i am getting a mac soon but like someone said you just use the bootcamp that comes with the computer to run windows...

also if you get a mac right now you get a free ipod touch or nano (if you are in a school, not just college/ im in high school)

rofl just noticed you posted in my thread about macs and pep :D
Yea i don't get much $#!T a school i look and act like a normal 15 year old would i am just small. But Bootcamp does not come with the mac u have to buy it seperately. And i am in highschool but my mom teaches in a school district so it counts so yes i did get a free 8g ipod touch. Its freaking sweet!

lil-zdub said:
Yea i don't get much $#!T a school i look and act like a normal 15 year old would i am just small. But Bootcamp does not come with the mac u have to buy it seperately. And i am in highschool but my mom teaches in a school district so it counts so yes i did get a free 8g ipod touch. Its freaking sweet!

you can get the free ipod either way, wether you are in elementary school or college...
but i am a sophmore in hs so i get the $100 off for the student disscount and the ipod...

and the macbook i am getting comes with bootcamp... so i don't see why yours didn't unless you have tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back