Pepakura H2 Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i ditched the cardboard and got into pepakura. i wanted to start oss with something easy so i did the halo 2 ODST.

first pepakura so you can say it is crappy.

100_0485_02.jpg

100_0486_05.jpg

100_0487_03.jpg

100_0488_02.jpg

100_0489_04.jpg

Its king of big but i guess its better that its big instead of small. I'm going to put padding in after the fiberglassing stage.

Please tell me what i could do to make it better.

Thank all of you people at the 405th for providing these files for me to make this helmet! :)

P.S. I made a CQB shoulder too. I dont have any pics yet. sadface.

looks nice are the bottom parts of the sides suppossed to be curved like that? just throwing that out there but i probly wouldnt know because You probly know what an odst helmet looks like more than i do

Toxic_Waffles said:
looks nice are the bottom parts of the sides suppossed to be curved like that? just throwing that out there but i probly wouldnt know because You probly know what an odst helmet looks like more than i do

ya its curved on the halo 2 odst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, maybe its just the camera or the image when it was uploaded , but it looks like it was stretched from the front to back <<<<>>>> I recently finished pep on all the H2 odst parts. check out my pics Here
looks like the chin on mine is lower.
Its not bad, just something looks outta alignment to me (personal opinion) keep goin man!

im actually working on a halo 2 odst pep helmet right now, i thought it looked like something nice to work on til saturday. it looks good. i hope mine turns out like this. keep up the work

bdup678 said:
im actually working on a halo 2 odst pep helmet right now, i thought it looked like something nice to work on til saturday. it looks good. i hope mine turns out like this. keep up the work

thanks man. this is my first pep so yeah. =P i dont think i can compare to some people.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freakazoid @ Aug 7 2008, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hmm, maybe its just the camera or the image when it was uploaded , but it looks like it was stretched from the front to back <<<<>>>> I recently finished pep on all the H2 odst parts. check out my pics Here
looks like the chin on mine is lower.
Its not bad, just something looks outta alignment to me (personal opinion) keep goin man!</div>

the pictures wont show up for me.

Hmmm, seems like a lot of us are working on H2 ODST's right now. (I started 'glassing mine tonight) If I might make a suggestion, glue in the pep visor, it'll help hold the jaw of the helm in place relative to the rest of the helmet till you 'glass it.

Loess said:
Hmmm, seems like a lot of us are working on H2 ODST's right now. (I started 'glassing mine tonight) If I might make a suggestion, glue in the pep visor, it'll help hold the jaw of the helm in place relative to the rest of the helmet till you 'glass it.
thanks for the tip loess, i appretiate it alot. i just finished mineand it looks alright i'll try to put pics up tomorrow of mine.

Loess said:

ya i was to lazy to put it in but im going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back