Pepakura Halo Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well after a week I have been able to get the Halo Ghost and the Halo Banshee into Pepakura files both are not that difficult but they are both scaled between 250 and 300mm high so they will both be pretty large but I think they might be big enough for your figurines to ride on if I got my scaling right if not theres room for down scaling or up scaling the model to a reasonable size. My next models I am working on is the Scarab, Wraith, Warthog, Scorpion, the 4-Wheeler (Can't think of the name of it I just like to shoot it with my tank like it's for target practice) Anyway if you have any other vehicles you want to see done that Idon't have listed just name it and I'll go after it and here are the files for the currently done models. This list will be kept up to date as I complete models.

http://www.4shared.com/file/162791917/b269063c/Halo_Banshee.html

2evut6w.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/161803850/2e043e1e/Halo_Ghost.html

1zva5hs.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/166462605/ac1e7fee/Halo_Mongoose.html

2dbs1eb.jpg

As per your request the Pelican will be done next. Should be done before the end of the week. And here I was thinking you would want the Spirit Of Fire from Halo Wars that I have.

Great! You are amazing sir! COuld you also consider doing the body for a mongoose soon? No wheels... should be relatively easy... you are the master of unfolding!

You got it I already got a place to get that from thats a pretty good model I just need to get it converted and some stuff deleted from it like the wheels for example I'll add it to getting the Pelican done this week and have that done as well this week too.

YYYYYYAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaYYyyYYYYY!!!!11!!!!one1!!!!111oneone11! its just what i wanted!

BTW I also have an unfold (not mine) of a pelican if anyone wants it

Yes fun to paint even more fun to put together, S299 I have the SOF Model but it still needs some work done on it before I can make a pep file of it so it won't be ready this week for sure so all I have is the 3D file, but the Mongoose should be done pretty soon however.

hey, is it possible to change the texture on the models after they are unfolded in pep? i have an idea, i dont really want to talk about it here but i have high hopes.

Yes it is possible but in my experience only with some models most of the time it's a solid color or the the texture if you have the bitmap texture or a certain kind of pattern it will use that when you unfold. If you want to know how to do it in more context just message me on YIM, ForgedReclaimer and I will help you in all ways I can.

The mongoose has been doneand how Boba Fett suggested I do it I made it without the whells on the pages if someone wants to add them it will be to the left of the 2d window.

kolinrulz said:
acually the mongoose needs a little work its flatish iT needs to be more rounded.

That's what resin and bondo's for....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back