Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

anyone have a halo 3 mark 5 helmet? Been searching high and dry for awhile. I have other halo professionally made files for trade

Anyone got a good file for the halo 5 tactical magnum? All the ones I’ve found are tiger the original ODST version or the front is just a modular end that doesn’t actually fit on the gun, looking to 3D print

Anyone got a good file for the halo 5 tactical magnum? All the ones I’ve found are tiger the original ODST version or the front is just a modular end that doesn’t actually fit on the gun, looking to 3D print
you mean like this one?

you mean like this one?
See I love it, but the halo 5 version has some differences in the barrel, more rounded than square if I can’t find it this is my go to tho

you mean like this one?
Attached an image just for the thread, sadly the best around is an absolute beast made by Timuche but I can sink the cash on his

Attachments

• 10F6ED7E-C03F-4909-853D-2FD489239809.png
    10F6ED7E-C03F-4909-853D-2FD489239809.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,139
Aaaaannnnd I'm done. Enjoy!

You beautiful bastard, I’ll let you know when I get round to creating it ;)

Aaaaannnnd I'm done. Enjoy!

Is it spartan sized (needing to be brought down to 80%or so for normal hands) or is it just straight game file sized?

Does anyone have a 1/12 version of chief's helmet and chest armor from infinite? I need a 1/12 scale version of each for a custom figure.

I’ve been on the hunt and maybe I overlooked it, but I’m not able to locate the Halo 3 BR, would there be a 3D Model anywhere ready to print?

Attachments

• A07D1EAB-917D-465C-BCFF-BF5E03605220.png
    A07D1EAB-917D-465C-BCFF-BF5E03605220.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 357
I’ve been on the hunt and maybe I overlooked it, but I’m not able to locate the Halo 3 BR, would there be a 3D Model anywhere ready to print?

Couldn't find a Halo 3 model. I found:

Halo 2:

Halo 4

and Halo 5

But no 3.

Couldn't find a Halo 3 model. I found:

Halo 2:

Halo 4

and Halo 5

But no 3.
I’ve seen all these. I’ll probably just do the Halo 2 Anniversary for my ODST build

I was wondering if anyone knew about or has a pep of the Murvaux Type 0 helmet from Destiny 1?

Here is a picture of the helmet:
Murvaux_Type_0_(Helmet).png

I have gotten the model in the past from the stl generator, but it is only the actual model and isn't usable in any form.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back