Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Re: Pepakura Requests: Second Edition

275px-Halo-5-Guardians-Intruder-Red.pngSo I recently opened Halo 5 armor assets in pepakura, and found they were not unfolded. I don't like Pepakura's 'Auto Unfold' Feature, & I really want to make the Intruder Helmet. Anyone who has experience Unfolding & can unfold to where the helmet will be fairly easy to create ( I'll be using foam) Reply to this thread. Help is Appreciated! UPDATE: If you want to unfold it don't post it to 405 File Archive as the file belongs to microsoft. To Unfold it, the file link is down here. When it is unfolded make it like a mediafire download or More easily, attach the files to your reply or whatever so I can download it, Thanks! ANOTHER UPDATE: I'm fine with normal files with tabs as long as the file is fairly easy to put together. ( No Pressure!)

Link: http://www.405th.com/file-archive.ph...ownloadid=1121 If you don't reach the link from that, the way to get to it is this- 3058183-h5-guardians-reach-armor-hero-dodger+(copy).jpg3058188-h5-guardians-reach-armor-hero-stay-downcopy-1024x576.jpg

Attachments

• mark-von-borstel-buccaneersolo.jpg
    mark-von-borstel-buccaneersolo.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 3,424

yes there is some of Lockes Armour but still a lot missing. i found the obj file but once i unfold its obviously mangled. unless there is a different way of doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

yes there is some of Lockes Armour but still a lot missing. i found the obj file but once i unfold its obviously mangled. unless there is a different way of doing it?

- - - Updated - - -

hey can some one plz make agent locke abdominal View attachment 26424
do you know where to get his armor there is only a few parts on this site right now. Thanks.

Unfolding a piece isn't as simple as just hitting a button - you'll also need to split up the parts further yourself and arrange it all on your pages.

Unfolding a piece isn't as simple as just hitting a button - you'll also need to split up the parts further yourself and arrange it all on your pages.
i arranged them, how do you split the parts up? the parts seem to be overlaying themselves.like for example, the parts are separated but the lines seem to be crossing each other on one part. Thanks.

i arranged them, how do you split the parts up? the parts seem to be overlaying themselves.like for example, the parts are separated but the lines seem to be crossing each other on one part. Thanks.

Right-click, Join/Disjoin Face. Once you're done you should have something pretty easy to build.

I would love any help I can get for a destiny dead orbit spektar helmet. I have not required it yet and cant seem to find any good reference pictures. I haven't done modeling but im sure I can do it if there isn't one out there yet. I would love to get it into a pep file so I can build it for my friend. Thanks for any help!

2117.h5-guardians-render-fred.jpg-610x0.jpgCan someone please make a highly detailed Halo 5 Centurion armor PEP or 3D File? I have found Centurion armor files already, but none of them have armor that contains great detail such as visor markings on the helmet.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/_cbNskxSGRU A Centurion helmet like this would be great.

Alright, this isn't exactly a pepakura request, but since there's no "general 3D modeling request" thread, this'll have to do. i'm 3D printing the ark from Halo 3, and i need the texture of the land and sea on the surface, as seen here
latest.png

is there even a full texture of the ark's surface? if not, is there a way to spoof it?

is there even a full texture of the ark's surface? if not, is there a way to spoof it?

I'm afraid not. There's no Ark model from the game at all, it's only ever represented in the form of painted textures in the skybox.

I'm afraid not. There's no Ark model from the game at all, it's only ever represented in the form of painted textures in the skybox.

Well.... ****. looks like i'll have to start stitching pictures together in photoshop then!

Could you do all the grenades from halo 4 and the scatter shot also from halo 4

It's just gone up in the Archive.
Man you are on fire pumping these files out and reorganing the archive. I just got to say your doing an amazing job keep it up.
can you pretty please make a scattershot STI file for 3d printing
(To those wondering. No i was not "kissing ass" to try to win over i just wanted to say he doing an awesome job)

Man you are on fire pumping these files out and reorganing the archive. I just got to say your doing an amazing job keep it up.

Somebody has to do it. It's either me or somebody else.

can you pretty please make a scattershot STI file for 3d printing

I'm afraid not - well, not me personally, anyway. I'm not well-versed in how to modify files for 3D printing, you're better off doing some online research yourself.

(To those wondering. No i was not "kissing ass" to try to win over i just wanted to say he doing an awesome job)

And the gratitude is very well received. It's helpful comments like this that keep me working on the Archive - that, and hefty mugs of coffee.

Somebody has to do it. It's either me or somebody else.
I'm afraid not - well, not me personally, anyway. I'm not well-versed in how to modify files for 3D printing, you're better off doing some online research yourself.
And the gratitude is very well received. It's helpful comments like this that keep me working on the Archive - that, and hefty mugs of coffee.
No problem you probably have your hands full any way
Now if you don't mind me i need to put the kettle on an get ready to research to the max!!!!

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back