Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot 1 kill

Jr Member
ok the password is 38$ and i am going to be doing some files is it worth buying a password

1 shot 1 kill

done with this this dont post!!!!

I voted yes. Why? While I still kinda suck at the finer points of Pep Designer... there are things you can do with it with the password that you can't without.

1 shot 1 kill said:
o and ose any 1 know if you can end a file without a password ???
By "end a file" you mean send? If not, please tell what you mean. Also, it depends how much you are going to use pep. I have a password and find it very useful, because ive been getting into unfolding files and editing files. But if you are just going to print and make stuff, theres no real need in getting the password. And without the password you cant save anything, so any self editing would have to be printed immediately after its done, and you cant send the file after you edited it without saving. So the bottom line is:
If you are going to do a lot of editing and sending with pep, get the password
If you are just going to print and make pep pieces, dont bother with it
- Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
1 shot 1 kill said:
sorry ice my computer is broken and not all the keys work all the time and i am going to be edditing and sending

You can use your on screen keyboard

Last edited by a moderator:
I just use pepakura designer 2 because the full version is free and I didn't want to pay. it works fine except for newer files won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back