Pepakura Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgerych

Hey guys, my name is Billy and I have been turned on to this whole modeling stuff for sometime now and now i think i'm ready to try it out :D I've done quite a bit of research but kinda stuck at just where to begin. So i've looked at some other topics and stuff and decided i want to start off by making a helmet or just one piece of a suit to start off maybe. But when I go to pepakura's website I see there are multiple versions of the program, which one/ones should i download? Thanks for your help in advanced :)

,Billy

Pepakura designer will allow you to print off, and scale your armor. That's the one almost everybody uses.

Cheers!

thanks for the help, yeah. i definitely have no clue how to run 3d modeling software so im gonna be sticking with just printing out premade blueprints for now haha. Any suggestions or links for a blueprint of a good helmet to be my first?

scratch that, I just found a large page of some blueprints i can try out. I think i'm gonna start on a recon helmet next week when i get the time. I'll be posting soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back