pepakura question

Status
Not open for further replies.

117islegend

ok, so im making somthing and i made a mistake. a small, simple mistake.. how to i take that pice off and re-do it without trashing my whole project?
im using cardstock and simple elmers white glue

What mistake did you do? If at all possible, cut out the 1 piece with an xacto knife, reprint the part, and glue it back in.

^^ what he said. This is why i used hot glue. When you mess up, you can just heat up the glue with the tip of the gun and pull the piece apart. But yeah, if you can, just cut it out and put in a new part. What piece are you pepping? with some of the little stuff I actually just cut off the tab and glued the edges together without the tab. might be harder to do that with elmers tho...

ok, thats exactaly what i did.

im peping a sniper rifle and i messed up the barrel. it printed out on 3 pages and i didnt line up the lines correctly

Good deal, I once accidentally skipped a tab when putting my helmet together, so I just went ahead and glued the tab over the fold rather than under. If you ever make a mistake, just improvise.

well the first time i printed out the sniper, it was 24 pages. and i forgot myy edge ID's. so what i did was i printed it out aigan on the same paper but on the other side. i was out of paper!

another thing you could try, you could always find a piece of PVC pipe the right diamerter as the barrel and mount it to the pepped body, less finish work because it's already round and you can have it run the whole length of the gun to give it some support. Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back