Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for trying but the CEA files are not located here.

And unless something changes, they never will be. We din't discuss asset extraction here on the 405th, but suffice it to say that those files won't be making an appearance any time soon.

Classic Halo: CE files are available in the Archive, as are the Halo 4 Mk V files. Try your hand using those.

I know there is most likely someone here working on it, but i'll request the file all the same.
Linda's Argus varient helmet
LINDA-1.png

LINDA-1.png

Hi there I am looking for the Halo 5 Mark VI Gen 1 full set of files. I've looked every where and doesn't seem to be anyone making them or have already if I'm wrong can some please point me in the right direction if not would someone be willing to produce those files.

Game: Section 8
Item: USIF 3d Model ( main player's armor)
Can anyone please sahre the pep file of section 8's armor?
if u dont have pep canu please at least share the 3d model.....?Section_8_Earth_by_Baldasseroni.jpg

Section_8_Earth_by_Baldasseroni.jpg

I'll go ahead and piggyback on Sammie's request. I'm sure it's in the works but Spartan Buck's suit and helmet files.
Spartan Buck.jpg
Edit: Guess I don't need the helmet file. I wish I would've noticed it was in the archive already...

Also, does anyone have the file for the head shaped display stand? I've searched everywhere it feels like and they're all dead links...

Spartan Buck.jpg

Any way we could get an unfolded Halo 4/5 Magnum? I see models, 3D printable versions, but no pep versions.

M6H/M6H2

this was the exact thread I was talking about where they DIDNT use game assets, and im not looking for the Halo 4 version. Thanks for trying but the CEA files are not located here.

Would anyone be willing to extract them? id settle for OBJ. and do all the unfolding myself.
The files below are made from looking at pictures and forming it, if you look below the first set.

I saw someone requested Linda's helmet, I would also appreciate it if someone did the full Argus body armour as well as the helmet.

Cheers!

I figure its worth a shot to ask if someone can do an unfold on the Halo 5 Noble helmet now that the files are available. I would do it myself but my skills in 3d modeling and such are pretty sub par. I know Dutch Props has shots of his model on his Facebook page that would be great for detail reference pics.

Idk if someone has made a 3d model of it yet, but i would love to have a 3d model of the x-01 power armor from fallout 4. (and it would be awesome if you unfold it too, but I can do that part my self.) ��FO4_X-01_loading_screen.jpgScreenshot_2015-11-15-02-41-52-1.pngScreenshot_2015-11-15-02-40-12-1.png

FO4_X-01_loading_screen.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-15-02-41-52-1.png

Screenshot_2015-11-15-02-40-12-1.png

Hello all...new to this site and Pepakura in general, but I've been doing my homework and I'm looking for some specific files. I'm looking for Firefek's pepakura files for his Stormtrooper outfit that he posted on this forum: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=122071 The only problem is, when I go do download them off of 4shared, the timer never counts down and I can't get the file.

If anyone has these files, could you send them to me? I love Dungbeetle's files, but there are a few thing when it comes to the legs that I feel are inaccurate. I'm also looking for the Boba Fett and full Vader outfit from Firefek as well...so if anyone has those, I'd love to get them as well. Thanks!!

Has anyone modeled the halo 5 recon legs yet? I couldn't find anything for them in the halo 4 recon armor files, and there's no recon in the halo 5 armor files.
H4_Recon_Legs_3d_model.jpg

H4_Recon_Legs_3d_model.jpg

Has anyone modeled the halo 5 recon legs yet? I couldn't find anything for them in the halo 4 recon armor files, and there's no recon in the halo 5 armor files.

I'll take a look for you after work.

EDIT:

The Halo 5 Recon set does indeed feature the unique set of legs you've linked. As soon as I have the set uploaded, I'll let you know so that you can have a bash at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back