Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad that people are posting links and requests because this thread is serving it purpose but i think more designers should come and look at it and say sure ill do this or that or no that wont work.

is this also for requesting people to design them?

maybe some of the LOTR armor? seems like those would be fairly simple. good projects to start with.
or maybe that is the point and pep is for more complicated pieces o_O

how about some brute armor? i mean they don't have much but they do have some right, i was thinking of making some sort of brute costume once done with master chief.

box
i didnt realize that thanks ill fix it soon
x3sbaldo
i think there is brute armor but i havent seen it and dont have a link if someone could find it that would be nice

Some Star Wars Stuff would be cool, mostly the shoulders down of a clone trooper, becuase we already have the helmet.

The clone armor is simple but very smooth so that means you either need a smooth pep file or a really complicated one. If its really complicated with a lot of polygons then you will need a lot of bondo. I am not a modeler so i dont know that much about this stuff. I was hoping people would model the requests but so far none have shown interests, but it is still early on in this threads life so only the future can tell what will happen.

yea i wish i could model some stuff but i only started with blender a couple of weeks ago and still have a ways to go before i can make stuff that will look good

In need of MC Armor - I'll have to check my hard drive. Think I might have but I'm not sure. If I do, I'll throw em up on 4shared and post it in here.

well if we are taking requests....
the ODST torso/neckpiece could be redone. it's great the way it is but it could stand to have the neckhole narrowed and shortened. I'd do it myself if i had the knowhow and the software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back