Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hlomaster55 said:
Just make sure you have EVERYTHING listed, or you'll still have people asking for things. But if they don't read what's there and automatically start posting requests its their fault. :p
Ya im gonna try and get all of them but i may miss some because there are 15 pages and i might not read everything in detail. I will try to get around to it today but i have a lot of work and other things that will take my attention away from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a great idea!!!!

and for anyone who wants to continue the mick mask work send me a pm and I will send you the 3d file I started with I am just to busy right now to do it.

Ok all the requests are in the first post thanks to tlither who kindly sent me a list of the request as to save work and get it done faster. keep them coming

Ummm. I was wondering if you had an unfolded pep shotgun. the one on the wiki overlaps, i've searched till my fingers were red. :(

hlomaster55 said:
Ummm. I was wondering if you had an unfolded pep shotgun. the one on the wiki overlaps, i've searched till my fingers were red. :(
what do u mean by overlaps if you're talking about the pieces then move them around

Best solution for pieces that don't fit on one page is to use alignment marks in pep. Garland is working on a shotgun so for now, the one on the wiki is it for now. Unless WMHunterTLS has one.

ILikeCats said:
haha, inspired by the cardboard one huh.

I'll try to find the Model for you.

Haha yes it did, and it would be sweet as if you could find the model.

I await your progress, with baited breath.

The first page lists Space Marine armor from Dawn of War (technically from Warhammer 40,000 on which Dawn of War is based), which I am currently in the process of making.

Right now the helmet is done in three versions and the chest is about 80% done.

i think i have AVP2 for PC around here somewhere, and yea theres is a weapon armed one, gatling gun and flamethrower equipped.

God i have to find that game.

and OMG i forgot the Mateba, we really need some Ghost in the shell/Appleseed stuff.

If i remeber correctly the Seburo Bobson i mentioned in my previous post was Deunan Knute's sidearm in Appleseed, and Major Kusanagis was the Compact eXploder (CX) or it was the other way around.

Also the "breifcase guns" at the beginning of the original "Ghost in the Shell" movie were awesome too.

ACDCrockr209 said:
I got another.

teh all power M1 Garand.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

I suggest you just buy a marand. I've seen people sell them for 75 euro.
Wy make it out of pep wile you can have a real one. And its not that it costs THAT mutch

Ha anyone requested the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers helmets? The red, green, and white ranger helmets would be pretty slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back