Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys just wondered if there was a pep file out there for the helmet of the motorbike cop from the new star trek movie and if not anyone fancy having a go.......

041.jpg

HI all. I'm in need of some help. I need an unfolder for some files that I found on one of the threads here. They are specifically for a female version of master chief. Although the files are available to all, I'm not gonna repost without permission. If you can help please pm me. I am trying to get this armor done by Feb for a con in March in Orlando Fla. Any help would be great.

thanks Drakon.

ForgedReclaimer said:
with proper reference, like in game shots of front back and side of armor bits it wouldn't be too hard and i might give it a whirl.

also i might tackle some of these, i have the cruiser from h2 and im already working on the Elite full combat armor before i saw this, also might do some halo wars marines again.

Elite helmets (all varieties), just combat

Elite honor guard staff,maybe

Covenant cruiser,maybe

Halo Wars Marine Armor, maybe

another thing but this isn't a pep request of sorts, can anyone get some good shots of dares pack in game from back, side, top and bottom? i want to try it again after my total fail last time.

Heres some pics: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=15427&do=view_album&album=1453

Last edited by a moderator:
gbaromman said:
can someone make a life size soul reaper from bleach eaither ichigos moon blade i think it was called zegetsu or kenpachis blade which doesnt have a name ?

Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu? Stupid question, but why not buy one? There's like a million and a half places selling them.

I have a huge list of requests, but I'll just list the ones I want most

• Space Marine Tactical Dreadnought Armour (Terminator Armour)
  • Daemonhunters Grey Knights Helmet
  • Eldar Guardian Armour
  • Eldar Howling Banshee Armour

Merged from: Magnito movie helmet pep file topic

anybody know if such a thing exists ,and if so where can i find it?

I was looking at an emblam, with a bit more thickness to look like this...

372px-MandoDaggerSkull_svg.png

And by chance, if anyone has peps for vehicles, could you PM me?

Boba Fett said:
I was looking at an emblam, with a bit more thickness to look like this...

372px-MandoDaggerSkull_svg.png

And by chance, if anyone has peps for vehicles, could you PM me?

that doesn't really need to be modeled just print it out and paste onto a couple layers of cardboard , but hey if people wish to do then its cool ill download it

I was thinking that, but with pep, you can make a really interesting model, amd blend the abse right in. I also need to run a dowl through it, to support the weigt of the bust I'm gonna put on it.

Hey just asking, how do you guys know where to glue the ODST helmet, cause i cut out 13 pages worth and i glued two pieces together and all i see for your pepakura stuff has numbers my helmet doesnt have that, its just paper, so send me a message on how you do it. Thanks

hey bro when your look at the top left were file view setting help is click on view then click on show edge id the numbers should come up on 2d side try zooming in on it to check if it worked it always dose as long as there is a check next to show edge id its all good hope that helps and sorry you might have to recut all 13 pages all over aloha
El1t3HUNT3R13 said:
Hey just asking, how do you guys know where to glue the ODST helmet, cause i cut out 13 pages worth and i glued two pieces together and all i see for your pepakura stuff has numbers my helmet doesnt have that, its just paper, so send me a message on how you do it. Thanks

hey does anybody have the jackal shield gauntlet.I downloaded the file before but it got corrupted on my computer,and I can't rember where I got the downloaded it.so if anybody could point me in right direction it would be most helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back