Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
daredevil71789 said:
I'll see what I can do.And how long do you want it to be?

I would like it to be as long it is in the Game. I don't know what scale is and I don't really know how to find it out. I am not good at math.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about 650mm from butt to barrel hope that helps. I can try to unfold as well if I get time to right now I'm on a Gundam project.

Any Progress on the Team Fortress 2 Weapons? If reference shots are still needed there are:

[attachment=16255:200px-Grenade_IMG.png] The Grenade Launcher

[attachment=16256:200px-Sticky_IMG.png] The Sticky Launcher

[attachment=16257:1117331-sniper_img_super.png] The Sniper Rifle

[attachment=16258:Directhit.png] The Direct Hit

[attachment=16259:rocketlauncher_large.png] And The Rocket Launcher

Please help me make pep files for these!

Nintendude said:
It's about 650mm from butt to barrel hope that helps. I can try to unfold as well if I get time to right now I'm on a Gundam project.

Ok, thanks for helping.

I would be very gratefull if someone could help me find a pepakura file for a real-life sniper rifle and/or scope. It does not really matter which one it is, as long as it is a single-shot sniper.

Chrissern said:
I would be very gratefull if someone could help me find a pepakura file for a real-life sniper rifle and/or scope. It does not really matter which one it is, as long as it is a single-shot sniper.

I have a intervention file from Modern Warfare 2 would that work for you? It still needs to be unfolded.

jadlerhalofan said:
I heard there were Oblivion helms and armor floating around. Links?

I have a few Oblivion files can't remember all the armor names I think A1TD has a couple helmets.

lunar lord said:
Would someone be able to pep some space wolves from warhammer 40k?

Do you want the figure size out of paper or the armor for costume size I'm sure there are enough of those files floating around and I think someone made a Space Wolves Helmet file.

Hey all, I was looking for someone, or a couple of someone's, to help me make a 3D model, and then unfold a pep file for a comic book character that was recently released through my comic book company, Corrosive Comics. All I want is the helmet made of the main character. If someone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

[attachment=16303:frontcover.jpg]

Nintendude said:
I have a intervention file from Modern Warfare 2 would that work for you? It still needs to be unfolded.

That would actually be one of my first choices, but if it is the one on your 4shared I would need someone to help me with internal parts and open edges. I can unfold it myself.

Nintendude said:

I have a few Oblivion files can't remember all the armor names I think A1TD has a couple helmets.

Do you want the figure size out of paper or the armor for costume size I'm sure there are enough of those files floating around and I think someone made a Space Wolves Helmet file.

armor size :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back