Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know of where i can obtain a already done pdo of the green lantern's power battery? my attempt at it came out to be a fail. any help would be great.

This is the topic to come to if you're after a specific 3D model or pep file, whether it's something that's out there already or something that you need modeled from scratch.

Bear in mind that modeling from scratch takes time so if someone offers to do it for you don't harass them about it. The occasional update request is fine (within reason).

To clarify: This is not a topic asking me to make models but instead will be a replacement for the pepakura request thread (and all the others that serve the same purpose). It's just to make things more organized :)

To keep things organized please use the formatted example in the Code box below if you're posting a request, see the example below for how it should look when you're done.

Request format:

Example:

Item Name

The name of the model you're after goes here, such as the Halo 3: ODST Rookie helmet. Be as specific as possible, don't just ask for an ODST helmet and leave it at that, if you do you're likely to end up with something you don't want or nothing at all ;)

Item Source

Where the item you're wanting modeled/pepped comes from, like what anime, game, movie, comic it comes from. It may help find more info or reference if we're able to dig up some background information and such.

Reference Images

The best thing to do here is a quick Google Images search or a search on Flickr for some basic reference so we know what the model is supposed to look like.

If you're posting an image from Flickr make sure you leave a link to the photo page per their rules.

Additional Info

Any additional info on the model you may have,

Existing File Link

Be careful with this one, some places (such as Scifi3d.com) have specific license agreements before you can download their files. Some only ask for credit but others want you to ask permission before using files.

In short, don't just go yanking other people's files without crediting or asking permission.

*Note: All the sections are optional but adding as much info as possible will make it easier for anyone trying to fill the request.

[size=]Copy the text below in the Code box into your post and fill out the appropriate information[/size]

Code:
[b]Item Name[/b]

[b]Item Source[/b]

[b]Reference Images[/b]

[b]Additional Info[/b]

[b]Existing File Link[/b]

For the sake of load times, when posting reference images please either use thumbnail images with links to the full size versions (like Imageshack does) or direct links (url's). That way we don't end up with pages and pages of massive images :)

One final note for the 3D modelers out there, if you're trying to fill a request drop a note here so all the other 3D people know who's doing what. It doesn't hurt to have options but variety is cool too :D

There's probably a little more editing to do but it should be good to go now.

You're from /po/ eh:p? I saw the 3d model, and yeah it's not pepable. I suggest you scratch build the battery. Take a ball, cover it in paper cache, and after it's dry and hard, pop the ball.

I don't think there is one that I know of you can probably take the Sub-Zero mask that I have add some paper mache to the front of it and it would work out.

Nintendude said:
I don't think there is one that I know of you can probably take the Sub-Zero mask that I have add some paper mache to the front of it and it would work out.

I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a DC-17 rifle from Star wars Republic Commando.

250px-DC-17m_Interchangable_Weapon_System%5B1%5D.jpg

dc_17m_1.jpg

it doesn't really need to be pep-ready.

just the file will do.

This is what the cover looks like:

star_wars_republic_commando.jpg

That would be awesome!

thank you. :)

Item Name

Voltron

Item Source

Voltron Defender Of The Universe

Reference Images

2e6a4n5.jpg

Additional Info

This is from a anime cartoon that a lot of us grew up watching when we were kids and I have wanted and wished for a long time now that someone could do it for Pepakura for the costumers out there that enjoyed this character as a child.

I belive A_Guardian seperated the armor a couple pages back but it has'nt been unfolded yet and some parts probably need editing.

Item Name

DC-17 Blaster Rifle (with attachments)

Item Source

Star Wars Republic Commando. (Xbox and PC)

Reference Images

dc_17m_1.jpg

Additional Info

I need this file for measurements (making a wood replica)

i don't know if it's ok to ask for a ripped file, but that would work best for what i'm using it for.

i have been looking for this file for a LONG time, i would be very grateful to whoever helps me.

Thank you. :)

FYI: I really like the idea of this topic.

Name

William Gray's Jet Helmet

Item Source

Dark Void (ps3,x-box,pc)

Reference Images

dark-void-trailer.jpg

Additional Info

If you will model it, make it into pieces please!

Name

Iron man war machine helmet

Item Source

iron man 2 the movie

Reference Images

extra info

needs to be as movie acc as possible

Nintendude said:
I belive A_Guardian seperated the armor a couple pages back but it has'nt been unfolded yet and some parts probably need editing.

Still working on making the chest pepable. Its being stubborn. >:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back